What is the most recent lie you've told yourself?

For me it was, "I'm going to get out this chair and prepare for bed." (it's 4:39 am here est) I told myself this three times for the past two-three hours now. Lol

So what about u?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to quit my job and leave everything behind to travel the world. Im close to that point.

• I know how u feel. I keep thinking about dropping out of college again, but ik i can't. Not this time around. Just gotta hang in there cuz we're at least doing something with our lives, right?

• True I mean I dont hate my job but sometimes I believe we could more with are lives.

• I always feel that way. I'm still thinking that way and I believe I can make it happen, it's just getting up the nerve to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• "Who needs alcohol to have fun?" I don't know why I put up with my shit sometimes

• I am going to hit chest for the 20th day in a row tonight... I couldn't I tore a muscle:(

• Lied to myself?

What Girls Said 1