What do you do when you get angry? What ticks you off? What makes you angry?

And I mean angry... and if you claim that you never get angry... please don't bother answering. I'm into psychology and these sorts of questions help me understand human behavior better :) so please just answer the damn question !! **

I get angry when I fail cooking and fail an art piece and when people keep taking my money... and when I get angry, I tend to punch whatever is close by, or smash whatever I failed at.. i just get fired up... its pretty O. T. T... tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to claim that I never get angry, but I actually get pissed off pretty often; just not directly at people. I don't antagonize others directly.

Typically I get annoyed if I know that there is a better way of doing something, and others aren't willing to accept that. Or if someone makes a mistake that is so stupid that nobody should have ever done it. I base that on what ticks me off at work; some things some people write in code are just that ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I get pissed I walk away!

What Guys Said 3

• Usually over things like video games. 😂 When someone is just being a faggot online I seek them out and kill them because they annoy me.

I don't punch things, I just swear loads.

• Whenever I hear about someone cheating on anyone.. I get really angry... Otherwise I am a chill person...

Why did this happen to me?

• When I lose a soccer match

What Girls Said 0