What's Your Moto?

What's the sentence that keeps you going?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 9

• "Age is just a number, Not a reminder."
    I wrote the book on That when my Grandpa died a few years ago, @butimsharon xx

• That's beautiful. Have you actually written a book? That sounds incredible!

• that sounds amazing! and thank you, I'm glad yours have already paid off :)

• Yes, and This on GAG is another one of my other missions in life that I have been doing all of my life... helping others. lolxxoo

• Life is too short to waste time matching socks :)

• hm, i guess it would be "never give up"

• 'When life gives you lemons... don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?
    Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the woman who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'M GONNA INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT'LL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!'

• I tell myself "On three. One.. Two.. Three..." And whatever it is that I'm scared to do I go ahead and do it.

• You know, there's a well-known key to motivation I've learned from a lecture I've watched a while ago- it's called "the five seconds to act rule"

If within five seconds from the moment you've had your idea/impulse you don't do it, kill the idea and move on.

• "I'm not afraid to keep om living.

I'm not afraid to walk this world alone"

• No matter what life brings you Never give up.

• Trust no bitch :)

• SLAY QUEEN SLAY! YAS BITCH WERK IT!