Girls, Are women really on biological clocks?

Or is this just something made up

Like I just think it's bs

4

Most Helpful Girl

• how can it be made up? its true of course.. its the main reason why we want kids before a certain age

• I just don't see it I hear of older women getting pregnant

• I still think most of it is bs

• whatever floats your boat

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. Pregnancies after age 35 are automatically "high-risk."

Here's some reading to explain why.
    www.womenshealthmag.com/.../what-to-expect-when-youre-expecting-after-35

• As far as our periods and stuff, yes we are. Otherwise I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

• What age

• No I'm talking when a women starts supposedly not bring able to have children

• You can have children at all ages, just as you go up in age the risk factor grows.

• some are. many men too.

• Well if it applies to men too looks like I won't get a chance to have kids I'm 24 and nothings happened yet

• you have really nice teeth. anyway, like I said, different haircut, in your case I think more, but neat, facial hair would better suit you, and better wardrobe. pick up a hobby that women might be into and chat some up while you're there. like cooking workshops or something artsy. stop feeling sorry for yourself.

• I'm not feeling sorry for myself I'm really close to shutting the door permanently for that part of my life