Blondes or brunettes?

Oh, the never-ending debate, which do you find more attractive?

• Blondes
    22% (4)37% (10)31% (14)Vote
  • Brunettes
    78% (14)63% (17)69% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh my god, as soon as I posted this, I had such a major FACEPALM. It just so happens that somebody else made a similar question but feel free to express your thoughts xD

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a slight preference for brunettes but you know what? The one girl that smiles nicely at me will get a warm smile back :D
    Doesn't matter if she's blonde, brunette or red haired!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I presume you mean natural ones.
    Blondes...
    Because almost everyone's a natural brunette...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Both 💁🏻.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes because I like the higher contrast to the skin. I just think it looks less boring.
    It always breaks my heart if I see a brunette dye her hair blonde, but that doesn't mean that I think it can't look beautiful. It always depends on the person and with many natural blondes I think it fits them better than something darker ;)

But we don't have to limit it to those 2... I'm generally a fan of crazy hair colours on girls, love dark red or something bluish or greenish too. At the end the hair color isn't that important anyways... It's not what makes someone look good or bad :)

0|0
    0|0
    • changed your profile pic because of the vote results? 😂

• Show All
    • 'Obvious reasons' lol 😂😂 but thank you 😊😊

• you're welcome :p

• Both could look good. Depends on the girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • 31.media.tumblr.com/...lrdo80pL2a1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Im a sucker for brunnettes. They just appear more innocent than blondes lol. But then again, I've met some blondes who went brunettes and they didn't look as good as a brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • In between is best - anywhere from dirty blonde to very light brown.
    It's nice to see that "bronde", as they seem to be calling it now, has finally become fashionable, because it has always been easily my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes blondes blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is both not an option? lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes and brunettes are not the only one... what about redheads and raven-haired girls? Anyway, I voted for blondes ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes look too plain

1|0
    0|0
    • And brunettes don't?

• To me, blond hair blends in with the rest of their face. Brown or black hair creates more contrast between the hair and face

• Fair enough. Keep in mind though, there are different skin colours too :D

What Girls Said 3

• On guys I prefer brunettes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • if a girl then brunnette, if a guy then blonde I guess :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black-haired people.

0|0
    0|0