Why does Dr Dre call himself a doctor when he's not one?

Why is he impersonating a doctor anyway?

Dre: Yo this is Dr. Dre and this woman is in trouble, looks like she’s having a heart attack! Operator: Well it’s a good thing your there! Dre: What? Operator: You’re a first responder, as a doctor and all, so take care of things and I’ll send you some help! Witnesses explained what happened next.“Dr. Dre, or should I call him just Dre, had this blank look on his face. I screamed at him to do something. He looked at me and said I’m not a Doctor.”The unidentified victim died of a heart attack before paramedics could arrive because ‘Dr.’ Dre was unable to act. Dr. Phil was very disappointed in Dre, “I can’t believe he deceived Oprah and myself for all these years. I’m a big fan of his music, but I can no longer consider him a colleague.”

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, and Q-tip is an actual Q-tip, and Big L was a giant letter L, and Snoop Dog is a pug.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• yeah when i found out ice cube wasn't just an ice cube my mind was blown too

• its all for entertainment purposes.

• But someone died on his watch. They depended on him and he's a fraud.

• Beats by Dre is like one of the worst headphones you can buy too, it's overpriced crap - typical Apple.

So it's probably just because he likes the name.

• Same with Dr Seuss!!

• It's illegal to impersonate a doctor. He's just flaunting his law-breaking behavior to appeal to the gangsta demographic.