Can you finish a lyric chain?

Post a song and the user who finishes a song (7 users at least in one post) gets the MHO

The song gotta be 3 minutes long at least... this means: chrous, bridge and 2 verses (at least)

Meh, this didn't work 😒😒 XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Since it didn't work, lets try to finish this song :P

"His palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti. "

• ... "He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
      But he keeps on forgetting" ...

• Wooohoo thanks!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• "Stay with me, don't fall asleep too soon. The angels can wait for a moment."

• "... Come real close, forget the world outside. Tonight we're alone, it's finally you and I..."

• @MrsyQ @athena13

You girls are cheaters XD it was a whole paragraph in one comment lol

• Ahahah sorry XD I started it lol cause that's the chorus and I don't like to separate it..

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 9

• "Johnathan, call again, take me to Coney Island, take me on a train. Kiss me while I calculate and calibrate, and heaven sakes don't make me explain."

"I wouldn't know what to do with another chance, if you gave it to me. I couldn't take the embrace of a real romance, it'd race right through me."

"The early cars already are drawing deep breaths past my door. And last nights phrases, sick with lack of basis, are still writhing on my floor."

Oh Fiona. <3

• No I can't.

• www.youtube.com/watch

come on! find out the lyrick in this one if you can

• Laying here, I'm all alone

Dreaming again of being with you

I miss you, I crave you

Only the memories that we own keep me going through

will someone complete this sick tune? lol -__-'

• Everything is blue, his pills, his hands his jeans, and now we're covered in the colors pulled apart at the seams...

• Were you trying to start a GaG Karaoke thing? What? Lmfao

• "Another head hangs lowly. Child is slowly taken and the violence caused silence. Who are we mistaken?"

• "Take me down, take me all the way down tonight, soon I'll be leaving."

• I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head.

• if you're trying to save my stop wasting your breath. and if you think I'm crazy, yea, think I'm crazy, well thats not fair.

• I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek. Oh well, guess beggars can't be choosey