Fill in the blank: As a kid I always wanted ______________________, but never got it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• -A loving mother who understands me, instead of shouting and using abusive words, and doing physical abuse -
    When I grew up to age of 12, the day she brought the stick to beat me in anger, I didn't ran and stood there with a stiff legs, she hit he hard 3 time yelling and as my thigh turned red and 4 time she hit so hard that the god damn, stick broke into 2 piece, like each time I was not crying, but I was standing stiff and looking right into her eyes, and she realized that she cannot kill me, and abusing and physically attacking me will only plant a seed of hatred against her. It was the first time I saw her being afraid of me.
    That was the best moment of childhood when I realized, that I am strong enough to control my pain, I realized I am growing stronger, today she won, yesterday was her, but tomorrow will be mine, and next time when she came e hitting me she brought an iron rod, that ain't breaking, so I was just counting each hit out loud, as if I am counting the debt I need to pay with interest, I got to say she was fear struck that day, and then decided to change, now she is good mom, but gets psychotic, now and then.

• A Power Wheels toy car.

I'm getting one someday, I don't care if I'm gonna be 20. :P

• Nevermind, I'm too heavy for one :(

• I think adults just naturally upgrade to dune buggies, jet skis, motorcycles, and snow mobiles. They have way more power and room anyway.

• Magic powers.
    Don't judge haha.

• As a kid I always wanted a best friend, but never got it? yeah it's sad...

• can't say I didn't get everything I wanted. I got a dog, bowflex, girlfriend, basketball shoes, etc.

• Acceptance :(

What Girls Said 10

• One of those Tamagotchi's. Parents never brought me one and every one in primary school had one. Then they upgraded them and you were able to connect two together and have the virtual pixelated animal go to your friends tamagotchi. I really wanted one :(

php.scripts.psu.edu/.../orange_stars.jpg

• Heely's! You know, the weird shoes with the wheel in the heel? For some reason I always wanted a pair when I was a kid.

• I still want those! :o

• I just recently saw this video of this kids at prom who skated in as their entrance, and I was like, if only I had had them back then... if only!!!

• As a kid I always wanted a hot wheels car but never got it :( Sigh. I envy my brothers.

• A tree house! Then my grandfather build my niece and nephew a tree house, how nice right? ;)

• A freaking trampoline!!! 😪😪😪

• 0|0
  • As a kid I always wanted this doll that you can make look like you, but I never got it. My mom thought the price was too much and that the doll wasn't worth it.

I lowkey still kinda want it though haha.

• My own castle, chiuaua and mini car 😩

• a pet reindeer.

• A Furbie, oh dear I loved those things