How to improve?

My English isn't good and I don't know how to improve it... anyone who could help in anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take an English class.
    You could do online courses, I use one called duolingo and it works pretty well.
    And just talking to people in English will help a lot.

What Girls Said 4

• Take an English class, Rosetta stone, or listen to English music and star watching films where English is being spoken.

• Duolingo has some good exercises and is totally free. It even lets you translate real documents.

• What do have problems with: grammar, listening, speaking or writing?

• do you*

• Somewhere.

• Oh ok
      I got it
      Sorry
      👌

• Read and read :D or maybe try to speak in English with your friends? :3

• Only one friend left in real life 😶
      And he isn't that good either 😂 lol

What Guys Said 4

• There are three parts to a language, diction (how you say a word ) structure (the order in which you put the words) and vocabulary (the amount of words you know) find the one that you are the worst at, and work on that. Diction comes from speaking with someone who speaks well, structure is study, as is vocabulary.

• When I studied in France, the advice that helped me improve at French the most was when my professor in told me to ,"think in French." Try to think in English.

• U can watch utube vids and mimic the words they say. To improve vicab, read more and have a dictionary and paper by urside

• You just need someone that can have conversations with you and is a native speaker of English , you could watch a lot of tv shows too but really interacting with someone is best

• Try one of those apps that allow you to speak to people anywhere in the world and make a friend randomly, like wechat, omegle or Skype