What type of appartment could a 6000$ (monthly) get me in your country?

Apartment*
What size?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In the US? In pretty much anywhere in the country, that amount could give you a great deal. Assuming you're talking about PAYING $6000 in rent a month.

• Yeah i said monthly but anyway , how big could it be? 150 meters square? More? Less?

• I dunno man, a lot of space. Can't say I've seen many apartments/condos for rents that high.

What Girls Said 12

• Well, I live in Tasmania Australia, and the highest priced house I could find for $1500 a week is this www.realestate.com.au/property-house-tas-riverside-416015117 which I think is beautiful, Tasmania is a very scenic and pretty place and you get to see that by over looking the Tamar River not to mention the house has an indoor pool and elevator, dang I wish I could afford it! It even has an open fire place, and I'm a sucker for those in winter especially..

• 6,000 a month?

Buddy, my 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment is about 12,000 for the year (entire unit)

And last year, at a different unit, I paid per bedroom, so I paid about 4500 for my own room, my own bath, washer/dryer in unit, wifi, full kitchen, and all utilities included.

If you paid 6,000 a month in my area, you could stay at the swankiest place this town doesn't even have yet.

I live in SC.

One of the perks of the American south, it's generally very cheap.

• Average to small sized (especially if you wanna live closer to the capital) as you most likely won't invest all your money into the rent only and, considering you invest about half or a little more (3000-4000$) of it into the apartment it won't get you anywhere near something luxurious as property prices in Luxembourg are kinda insane and the dollar is even less in value compared to the euro :P

• In Paris you could get 205 m2 and very good locations
    Like this one: www.logic-immo.com/...1-e77e-db64-eccfcc00599f.htm

• If you mean Canadian dollars you would be living like a milllonaire. Here very good apartments cost $2000 - $3000 a month and an extremely good apartment would cost $6000 a month.

• Well this is the most expensive apartment I could find and its not nice looking http://www.realestate.co.nz/2634572 that would work out to about 3 and a half thousand a month

• I am not sure... I know you could probably rent 6 diffrent apartment!

• where i live you can rent a 4 or 5 bedroom house with that kind of money

about an hour away where i live though, $6000USD would get you a nice studio or one bedroom in the heart of downtown. perhaps a two bedroom if you live in the outskirts of that city

• $6000 for a studio? The world has lost it...

• @tyrantfuryre - i was exaggerating when i said that. but it certainly feels that way sometimes in a large city. at that price it can get you a very spacious loft conversion in a very nice neighborhood downtown

• If you're in a city here, probably a 1-2 bedroom flat.

• You wouldn't get much for that price in Central London, probably a 1 bed studio flat. I mean they have little closet rooms costing more than that.

• In Australia, probably a shoebox

• A nice one. Perhaps. Depends on the country.

What Guys Said 15

• in each country it really depends on the location. for example in NYC $6000 will get you a decent place but compared to say Philadelphia or Baltimore or a lot of other places $6k would go much further

the same will occur in every city. If you're in Italy and looking in Venice or Rome or Florence it won't get you nearly as nice a place as in much smaller towns

• See for yourself:

www.darylking.ca/list.cfm

• 6000 usd could get you a sweet spot in any city in the country. for 6k a month you can get a pretty sweet spot downtown here in san fransico. big ass glass windows probably be just a big studio though.

• In Brazil? A very good one, you'd live in a nice place.

• In San Francisco you'd get a regular 2 bedroom in a fairly good area possibly with a bay view. Where I grew up 40 minutes north you can't find an apartment that expensive. You could rent a 5 bedroom house in the hills in the wealthy part of town.

• In NYC everything is pretty expensive
    In SoHo that could get you a one bedroom maybe 😀

• A pretty nice place where I am. In fact except for maybe places like London and Manhattan, you can do pretty well with 6k.

• 6000 rent lol... sounds silly

But i guess any place thats worth around 5 million possibly would rent out for 6000

• Usa. Depends on the state but in mine, if you were paying 6k for rent a month you'd be living large. Like a loft probably. 0_0

• 6k a month? That's more than my monthly income.

I imagine you could get a pretty nice apartment.

• Where in my country? America is a very big place.

• You basically get a apartment downtown in a condo

• A really nice one.

• You can get a DAMN good place in the DMV area

• A REALLY, fucking NICE one.