Why does the generation of my parents call me beautiful more often than my own generation?

People from my parents' generation call me beautiful often but I've noticed that people of my own generation don't. What could be the reason for this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you got an old fashioned style, what we see as beautiful changes from generation to generation.

What Guys Said 4

• what is the age of your parents generation?
    I call beautiful lots everyone if beautiful in their own way and everyone is good at something

• As u grew older, u get less shy and nervous

• Do u have a boyfriend? ?

• We don't compliment women anymore. Compliments = Rape, or so women have told me. Not safe to try it.

What Girls Said 2

• The older generation is much nicer. I am 20 but I give someone a compliment every day. The face they make when I give a compliment is surprising and priceless.

• This happens to me a lot too, I think its because they just don't have the guts to say it, or they think its odd to.