Pretty eyes formula?

So many people notice eyes first when they meet a new person. What makes eyes pretty? Colour? Shape? Feel free to use examples or whatever the heck you like haha

Don't judge me okay, I'm bored af lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing you might consider doing is softening the shape/color of your eyebrows. They are a little bit strong/heavy but just a little bit. If I was a young man and I looked up and saw you looking at me, I would be a very happy young man.

Most Helpful Girl

• Color doesn't really matter for me to judge if an eye is pretty or not. If I see kindness in the eyes of a person, some kind of brightness and light, I consider them beautiful, regardless of their color/size/shape :) !

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's how they are part of her smile... if the overall picture looks right than the eyes are attractive :D

What Girls Said 1

• This is my formula of what counts: 50% shape, 40% Beautiful eye lashes and 10% Color 🐸