Thoughts On What He Did?

There is this guy in one of my classes named Gavin who kicked me in the leg soooo hard!!! This is what he did to me today :(
Thoughts On What He Did???

Ok, he always punches me in the boobs or kicks me in the legs for no reason but today I was just joking around with one of my guy friends (he is also friends with the guy) and told him to go beat up the guy and he went over there and slapped him... just messing with him tho. And the guy got mad and kicked me as hard as he could and my leg kinda jerked backwards and I yelled out YOU FUCKING DICK (it was a reflex) lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait wait wait... a guy kicked a girl? what a f*cking puff get that idiot expelled!

• He got a detention and thats all... because it happened at the end of the day, and hadn't bruised yet

• No that won't work! he assaulted you and deserves to be expelled at the least. If you feel that he purposely did it to hurt you you really should definitely get the authorities involved, if not the Police even.

Most Helpful Girl

• what the hell? that's a huge bruise.. report him to the teacher or director

What Guys Said 13

• Thoughts? Yeah. Minimum he should be suspended for a week. Ideally he should do time in juvenile prison for assault.

• Jesus... you need to tell the school officials everytime he pulls shit like this. If they won't do anything, I'm sure one of your guy friends would be willing to stand up to him.

If someone did that to one of my female friends, they'd go down, optimally through school punishment, but if that doesn't work, by me. I wouldn't just let that shit happen.

Just ask your guy friends to tell him to back off. Have them actively protect you, if you must.

• he's a real shithead

Id stuff him in a locker for half the day... you should talk to your principal and show him that... tell them your getting physically abused by a student in their school

• well, can't say anything about it without knowing exactly what happened but violence is always a bad thing, especially from a guy against a girl

• Girl, you are being bullied. Don't let it go any further. If it happens constantly, if it leaves marks like those and if he... err... punches you in the boobs? Do you really think that's normal? Don't let him or anyone else do it, stand up for yourself damn it!

• I have lots of friends and actually popular at school so it isn't that I'm being bullied it is just that he is always hitting me... he also hits other girls too and it just gets old. But I just don't understand why he is so rude and feels that he needs to hit girls

• He is an asshole. How ever, I detect massive levels of stupid shit in this post. If he bothers do not be in any contact with him. Contact an administrator and have this douchebag punished

• LMAO.. This kid..

• U must have kicked him between his legs - on his balls and u must have posted his reaction after kicking him... so rude he is..

• Why he kicked you would seem to be important, but without that it certainly appears uncalled for.

• Tell your parents or guardians about the bruise. This should be reported to the school or the police. I would have him expelled from the school and in prison. Who knows what else he will do in the future if no one stops him right now.

• What the hell! And he only got detention? Expulsion and perhaps some jail time is what he needs...

• you must make a complaint lol...

• That's not ok..

What Girls Said 7

• Is that mud? Well if he did this you had to have reported to someone!

• Kick him back ;)

• why did he kick you?

• why would he do that?

• I would tell an adult at the school and show them the bruise.

• That's unacceptable, if he did that to me we'd be fighting.

• Give him the same thing back on his dick...