Do psychopaths make good soldiers or bad ones?

Give your reasoning as to why or why not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I doubt they have any loyalty and I think a huge part of being a food soldier is working as a team and looking out for your fellow soldiers. Even guys who don't like each other will help each other when it comes to it. They defend each others lives, I may disagree with the army as a whole but I do respect the loyalty and camaraderie.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the dare devils that will make it into the Medal of Honor

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Psychopaths would be the worst soldiers. As far as I know a soldier is there to protect his people and the safety of his nation, fallowing orders whit out a doubt from their higher bosses. Due to the fact that psychopaths suffer from the antisocial behavior disorder they wouldn't fallow any order or fight for the nation they born in, and they would be unable to work like a team which makes it worst If you take in consideration that a good team work is highly appreciated in all army's.

• They wouldn't even pass the mental evaluation so therefore bad.

• A fighting soldier? Yessss , a headmaster soldier or like an officer? Sometimes but mainly Noooo