If you could increase your looks by sacrificing some intelligence, would you do it?

Your options:

- increase your looks by 100% by reducing your intelligence by 25% once
- increase your looks by 10% by reducing your intelligence by 5% as often as you want

May I take your orders please?

If you could increase your looks by sacrificing some intelligence, would you do it?

0|0
42|41

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm no, I probably wouldn't.
    I value my ability to think analytically and logically a little over my looks, mainly because I'm most likely gonna pursue a career that requires some brains 😝

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, hell yes, I would!

I tend to overthink the hell out of everything, and people tell me I'm too brainy for my own good, so I'd sacrifice 25% of my intelligence, in a heartbeat.

Where the heck do I sign?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 41

• Yes, definitely.
    I'm pretty intelligent, I wouldn't mind having average intelligence if that meant being drop-dead-gorgeous. So I'll just take the first option.

2|4
    0|0
    • I'm sorry but we are not allowed to give the 100% beauty pill to people who look already 10/10. too many side effects.

I could offer you a pill which boosts self-confidence by 100% by sacrificing 25% intelligence instead.

• Show All
    • Agree with him.. you're gorgeous!!

• @WhatTheHellAmy Thanks Amy 🙈❤

• No way. I'm blonde. Gotta hang onto all the brain cells I got.

4|5
    0|0
  • 3|4
    0|0
  • Ehh no, I don't think I worked everyday to gain intelligence and wisdom only to sacrifice it for beauty.

I mean I am fine with how I look, and intelligence can make you create miracles. All those people who couldn't "beautify" themselves in the past are able to nowadays because of science and knowlege which is the result of human intelligence.

Also, if lets say you want to look even more attractive so you can attract other people, I think with social intelligence, you can attract people to you even without being 100% blindly attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • i will sacrifice both to get rich

3|6
    0|0
  • No thanks, I won't feel like me if I did. My face has been with me for 23 years, I ain't lettin' it go. :)

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm more in love with my mind rather than my face, so wishing for either would be a complete waste! Looks deteriorate the older you get, even if you have amazing genes. However, your intelligence only increases over time (of course, if you practice this big muscle of ours called the brain).

Nevertheless, thanks for asking this question! It's really lovely to read the responses and see so much self-love present around here. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not very smart so I can't lose the little intelligence I have.
    I'm okay looking like this XD

Can I lose some points in looks and get smarter? I really need a bigger brain XD I'm very stupid lol

0|3
    0|0
  • If i ever sacrificed my intelligence for looks it means i didn't have any intelligence to start with :")

3|2
    0|0
  • Intelligent based on what? If it's based on the subjects I studied, I'm pree intelligent so I don't mind it (tho I really love my brain more).

1|1
    0|0
  • No I'm happy with myself. :]

0|2
    0|0
  • nope I wouldn't give up any parts of my intelligence. I have a learning disability so losing any more probably wouldn't go to great. I'm not stupid but still I need all i can get, lol.

As long as my boyfriend thinks I'm attractive that's all that matters. Everyone else can think that I'm ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • no cause i'm already hot af. lol jk but no... i would sacrifice a bit of my looks to be more smart tho hahaha

0|3
    0|0
  • Not a chance, can I sacrifice some looks for more brains though?

0|3
    0|0
  • ER... maybe I rather just stay where I am at haha

0|1
    0|0
  • No.. I like my brain more.. looks aren't everything.. Brain is more important

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't have intelligence to spare. ;/

0|2
    0|0
  • Ha I'd rather be the ugliest thing on this earth than to sacrifice I'm intelligence. This world is full of people obssesed with look so why not stand out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm happy with my intelligence and looks, I don't feel the need to make any sacrifices.

0|1
    0|0
  • On the contrary, if you inform yourself on health and other matters, you increase in both intelligence and attractiveness in the process.

Only an idiot would agree to that erroneous option you provide.

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm.. probably not much at all, i want to be intelligent but I also want to be pretty.. i might adjust my looks a little xD but not much i want to keep my intelligence cuz smart & pretty I've heard is a good mix LOL :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I am fine with my looks I prefer more intelligence or at least dedication and less procrastination :p
    So decreace my looks. 😆

0|1
    0|0
  • increase your looks by 100% by reducing your intelligence by 25% once

0|1
    0|0
  • not at allll. i need my brain more than my looks. i don have smartness to lose :P i would reduce my looks to be smarter tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i would

0|2
    0|0
  • Obviously I've already done this... twice!😜

0|1
    0|0
  • no. I'm already too attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • No ! But I would do the opposite !

1|1
    0|0
  • option A please
    i will gladly sacrifice intelligence for looks any day

0|2
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 40

• I need all the brain cells I can muster ehile I'm in med school hahaha. If I want to increase my looks, I'll just work out and not sacrifice anything.

1|1
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't I appreciate the intelligence I was given and feel good about myself in terms of my looks

0|1
    0|0
  • 1st one please!
    *transformating..*
    media3.giphy.com/media/12n7TxQhunrsis/giphy.gif
    *WOOOSH!*
    media1.giphy.com/media/112zsGNCKs1NpS/giphy.gif
    NOW LETS GET THEM LADIEEES! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

0|1
    0|0
  • lol I'm dumb enough as it is , I need every bit of brain juice I can get.

1|1
    0|0
  • nah im chillin d00d

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. Intelligence=money in the office. And looks you can easily improve.

2|1
    0|0
  • No way, Faye!

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I reduce my looks and gain some intelligence?

1|1
    0|0
  • Id increase them by 10% in exchange for 5% of my IQ

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I would sacrifice some of my devilishly good looks to gain more intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope I wouldn't do that!

0|1
    0|0
  • no thank you, I'm trying to use my intelligence to get me rich lol. Looks can't get me anywhere in life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I am both fine with my looks and my intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would definitely. Then I have the double whammy of being hotter and being ignorant (which is bliss).

0|1
    0|0
  • i am already pretty good looking, i will keep my intelligence :)

0|1
    0|1
  • Intelligence: 80%
    Looks: 20%
    So I'd sacrifice 40% intelligence to make it 40/60 xD

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm happy with my looks

1|1
    0|0
    • But I might do it in the other direction. I'm intelligent tho but who doesn't want to became an ugly crazy scientist who might find the cure for aids or something

• no doubt. i'm not ugly, but i have a 150+ iq. i think i can spare a couple dozen points for looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd do the second one once, and continue increasing my intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'd prefer to keep my intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Awwww snaps it's pops!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would prefer to do the opposite if I can.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't I sacrifice looks to get more intelligence?

0|1
    0|0
    • sry but those pills are currently out of stock, maybe another time.

• No no unless i have a congenital deformity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe not my looks, but I would increase my penis size by 100% to 15" for a reduction in intellect of 25%

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmnm, I think I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • increase my looks by 100% and I'll sacrifice 25% of my intelligence for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys