Gagers, have you ever seen someone that looks good from behind but when they turn around, they don't look good as you thought they were D:?

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha, oh yes! Was on leave with some other Navy guys in Italy. We pulled up to a beach and they started getting all excited about a couple of gals they say that appeared to be wearing only the bottom of a very skimpy bikini. They were getting ready for action until the girls turned around. They were guys. lmao

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Yes. I have had this happen many times. I have thought a girl was really good looking from behind and then she turned around and found she was not as good looking as I thought.

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw a girl with really long blond hair who looked beautiful and had a nice body. Then she turned around… and she was a HE.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol yes... amazing ass and nice figure and then they turn around and their face is... meh x_x

or that they were much younger than expected lol, sucks too

1|0
    0|0
  • YES ! loads of times, there are countless times that i have seen a girl with an amazing ass and body and then walked toward her, she turns around i see her face... then i just turn around and walk away haha XD

1|0
    0|0
  • every single day maybe :p

1|0
    0|0
  • yes this happens a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • It's very rare, but it happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it happens with me all the time lol😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times

1|0
    0|0
  • This happens... a lot :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...

watch this video... the butt is ok but the face... man the face...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kma1dl4-JSI

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happend to me sevral times. They have always betray me and have gootteenn me into trouble. I sufferd a lot and got descresased infront of the society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, many women.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yeaaaaah XD hahah it's hilarious

I once hugged a guy thinking it was my dad, we were in the cinema and I was watching the movies that were available (I don't know the word in English, in Spanish it's "cartelera")
    So I was distracted, my dad was just next to me but then he moved and I guy too his place, I thought it was my dad so I hugged him, funny shit XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes hahaha that sound like most pals!

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely. Most of them have average faces but still look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • is really very logical because people who are not pretty as others try to workout more so yes they have a great body but only till plastic surgery they can change their facial features

1|0
    0|0
  • Many times...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, happens all of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • everytime ;) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, in one movie or music video. I can't remember the name.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was at this driving course and one of the guys look really attractive from the side, but straight forward not so much lol

1|0
    0|0