Why am I so forgettable?

I feel like no one remembers me, or cares about me, or takes the time to think of me.

Lol even my PROFESSOR the other day said, "Who are you?"

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're just too basic and you don't do anything to really stand out. If you're shy, you dress in very neutral colors, and you don't say much/only keep to yourself, then it's not surprising that people might not notice you. You blend in. I'm not saying that you should start wearing crazy colors or start yelling to get everyone's attention, but you could make yourself stand out more by changing some basic things. Like daring to wear an outfit you'd otherwise never wear, speaking up more in class etc.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, who are you? 😊

• I HATE YOU

• I never chat with anyone on this site. I like the format of notifications and posts.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I guess I just like psoting anonymously because it's like I could be anyone. A person without an identity on this forum. I can say whatever and it's okay because it wouldn't be ME saying it but the anonymous person

• I see. But still. Also you get notifications when we chat. There will be a "!" on the right side where your profile is, when the chat isn't open. And you dont have to worry about what you say to me, so the anonymous thing is unnessesary when we chat in private. I know what you're saying but I dont want you to be anonymous to me. If you dont send me a private message, my feelings will be hurt 😤

• we kind of can't see who you are. maybe start with a name and we can go from there

maybe you are just a really quiet person. i tend to notice my quiet friends get forgotten a bit more than i do

• I care about you... now buy me food, please? 😢😢😢

• Stop being a shy, anti-social wall flower. Give a fuck about other people and show it. That will solve your problem.

• Same but I enjoy being a shadow

What Girls Said 2

• Start being unforgettable.

How, you ask? I'm glad you asked!

The first thing you need to keep in mind is this quote: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

So, what do you do from here? You make them FEEL.
    Any emotion will make you unforgettable, but a positive emotion will also make them want to hang out with you more.

You can start off by giving compliments, (as more personal they get, the people will likely to remember and cherish you more) being genuinely nice to everyone, warm, open and confident. Make eye contact, listen when no one else listens and bright others day.

Hope I helped :)

• you dont make yourself stand out? i mean some people are just like that...