What will you wish for your next birthday?

Will it have themes? Where you want to celebrate it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want to celebrate it with my friends. Have a nice and enjoyable day and having pizzas to my heart's content.

What Girls Said 8

• I wish to not be at work for my next birthday, since I have been for several birthdays. That is all. Hahaha.
    Maybe go to a hot springs with family and friends.

• Nothing... I don't care much for my birthdays.

• Well, my birthday's on Monday, and it reminds me of what everyone has been asking me lately. Just some "Happy Birthdays" and calls from those close to me will suffice. I don't need much to make me happy, haha.

• nothing... as long as i am with my loved ones

• I don't like fancy birthdays, I don't like this kind of attention, so I'd prefer just going to a resturant with close friends\family :)

• I just want my family to be happy. But seeing as that is an insanely tall order... I would settle for some art supplies. I'm not into big celebrations- dinner with my closest friends would be ideal.

• well i'm a grown ass women so i won't have a birthday theme?
    lolol i just want some sushi

• pizza, netflix, and loved ones sounds nice

What Guys Said 2

• Money, I'm saving to build a new PC next fall after all the benchmark's and reviews are out for the double die shrink!! coming, mostly, next year. It's going to be expensive and awesome!

• girl strippers around me... so many

yeah partyyyyyyyyy