What would be the absolute WORST time to have to Poop?

Is there a moment where it would suck the most to suddenly really have to poop? What is it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've thought of this so many times when I'm watching a movie or documentary about naval battles or pearl harbor. Can you imagine being on the shitter in a battleship that gets surprise attacked?

What Girls Said 25

• When you're about to get married. If the feeling struck me right before I began to walk down the aisle...
    I know there would be toilets and all so it would be bad in that I'd always remember walking down the aisle as my feeling panicked for bodily reasons. I'd also be pretty busy for the rest of the evening, making it difficult to find some time to get things taken care of.
    :/

• I've seen that a lot of wedding dresses require the bridesmaids to help lift/hold the brides dress... wonder how many times they need to endure a huge wedding day shit? lol

• My coworker shared a story the other day with us. He owns a yacht and I guess the yacht club has an annual boat race on the Hudson River (New York City). I'm not sure if he actually raced with a yacht or a sail boat or something, but in the middle of racing on the Hudson River, he really had to go but for some reason couldn't use the bathroom (I don't remember why). So while one guy was steering, he jumped on the back of the boat hanging on to the railing, pulled his pants down and just shat for a long time in the river while they were still racing. The boat that was behind them was far enough that they may have not seen the actual shitting taking place, but he was sure that they saw the floater that he left for them when they passed by.

• A few just popped into mind:
    One the way to/from somewhere (long car trip) with very limited places to stop, in class (rarely can go during and not enough time between classes), a fat cat on your lap, in the middle (or even just starting) of a meal, with your partner (it's more embarrassing than most probably assume), asleep so then you wake up and need to get up no matter how comfy and tired you are, in the middle of a videogame that you can't pause, during church, at a theater watching a movie...

I'm sure I could think of more but those are just the first ones I came up with (and may or may not have experienced...)

• When you're wearing a cute skirt, had a spicy lunch, and now have to carry a ton of bags home.

• When your about to get married.

• somewhere where there's no toilet :O

• In public places like at school it's so embarrassing plus they're not the cleanest.

But the absolute worst would have to be if you have to use a porta potty.

• During sex. 😨

• During a job enterview, your own wedding, sexual activity, being stuck in an elevator full of people, or even just stuck in an elevator.. lol. I'm also thinking roller coaster, while giving an important speech, swimming, get tackled during football, during final exams. Peeing is almost worse though I think

• Uh on the plane when it just took off?
    Or basically anywhere that doesn't have toilets.

• When there's a cue behind you for the toilet...

• Right before anal sex I imagine would be quite a shitty time.

• When the cereal killer walks in and wants to eat it like groceries.

Cereal for a reason :o

• Wants to eat your shit?

• I don't even know what my train of thought was when making this now. But whenever someone wants to eat in like groceries and the urge comes, that's the worst time.

• While having sex, during a job interview or at your own wedding 😂😂😂

• During an exam that you absolutely cannot leave.

• If we're talking about the runs? During a job interview.

• Giving a speech in front of thousands of people.
    delivering a baby.
    doing a heart transplant
    when doing anal

• In your wedding day. When you're standing at the altar.

• right before sex

• a date I guess?

• In the very beggining of a movie in cinema. Especially if a movie is long lol

• And when the whole Movie only bases on the first 15 minutes you missed, and you watch 2 hours of something you dont understand cuz you missed those. 😂

• Meeting your bfs parents or family.
    On a rollercoaster
    Swimming
    While giving birth or conceiving
    Just about anywhere other than the toilet.

• Back stage right before going on!

• Okay so I actually have a disease that causes me to poop between 5 and 10 times per day depending on what I eat and how I feel. As you can imagine this makes life a little more... crappy. Some experiences:
    Pooping in airport bathroom and plans is about to take off, needing to poop while on a road trip and holding it in for 3 hours, my fear of having to poop really badly while I am about to say my vows at my wedding... yeah.

• By the way I have ulcerative colitis... just spreading the awareness! :)

• What if you have to do it during sex? :o

• Well I am a virgin but my partner would know about my issues already. I would poop beforehand and I would make sure I didn't eat any "unsafe" foods that day.

• Giving birth
    During an MRI
    Saying your VOWS... noooo

What Guys Said 23

• You are outside your craft in space and suddenly get hit with diarrhea. Not enough time to get in the ship and even if you did you still have the suit to get off.

• at work, a long ass way from any bathroom and dealing with some jerk off customer/guest who's asking about things you have no answer for because it relates to a whole other department. all the while your standing there clenching your cheeks hoping for someone else to come along and deal with them so you can try to make it to a bathroom without letting any poo slip out.

• For me it's when I'm about 30' up in my tree stand out in the middle of the woods

• I hate having to on an airplane. The toilets on it are so small and the bathroom is so tiny. It's so claustrophobic lol

• In a swimming pool
    on a roller coaster
    during an exam
    in a taxi/uber, while stick in traffic

• Wedding has to take the cake! Or at a house party with only one bathroom and your crush is waiting outside to use it next. Or on a date at your gfs house.

• Definitely after a shower. Undoing all that work.

• When you're at a club/bar and the only toilet is covered in pee, alcohol and venereal diseases.

• In the middle of sex

• When u are stucked in traffic, and it has been an hour

• Hmmm I guess when you need to catch that last plane or train or something

• When you're in the Gym doing leg presses with diarrhea

• At the furniture store sitting on a $20,000 all white chair that's too low for you to get out of.

• Stuck in traffic.

• 150 miles from a toilet, in wide open terrain (nothing to hide behind)

• ANAL!! >:c

• When you're the new elected president giving the oath of office

• When your on the stand in a court room.

• During... Anal...

... What? LOL

• A job interview lol.

• skydiving, or mid sex.

• When you are in the middle or enjoying an awesome meal or movie...

• In an emergency situation