How long can you stay away from people?

By staying away, I mean 'total isolation'

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends who, but i can stay away from people for a long time, sometimes even forever. but i will always find my way back to my true friends. My best friends, I will always keep contact and hang out with.

are you asking in the context of a guy and a girl?

• All human, strangers, acquaintances, lovers, friends, family. Everyone. No human interaction.
      Totally alone.
      For how long?

• you mean in general? i go through phases where i just want to be alone. but i always reach out and hang out with my friends after the phase is over.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am depressed, for a long time :p

• Jeez thanks for the MHO ^^
      How are you feeling?

• Sick of feeling emotions.

• It s better to feel emotions than to feel nothing and be numb :)

What Guys Said 4

• Probably for a very long time or maybe even forever. I don't really rely on social communication since I never really was very social. I do things often by myself so I can keep myself busy for months if need be.

• Without internet? That sounds boring.

• 21 more years wouldn't be a prob ;P

• not a single day

What Girls Said 3

• If we're talking hypothetically like you don't have a job or other obligations forcing you to be around people lol... a very long time.
    I am okay being by myself. While socialization is nice, and at times fun... majority of people you interact with on a daily basis aren't genuine beings that really care about you. Everyone is out for themselves and majority of talks you have are chit/chat meaningless chatter like, "How are you?", "Good, how are you?", "Good".

I would miss my family and the people closest to me obviously. It would also be difficult because so many things we do these days are interacting with other people. Be it games, or things online, etc...
    Interesting question!

• I could stay away from people for eternity.
    Now, internet... Internet's a different story.