Why is it that people like me first then hate me?

What could I be doing wrong? I just feel so frustrated.

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably don't feel like you return the favor of trust, that is what people were yappering to me about back when I had this problem

Most Helpful Girl

• you might have not done anything wrong... but human behaviour can be unpredictable and complicated at times...

What Guys Said 4

• Are you sure they 'hate' you? Because hate is a really strong word. Maybe they just don't connect with you, or something.

• No i'm dead sure they hate me'

• Any specific reason for that? DO they hate you even if you are nice to them? If so, it means you're just interacting with the 'wrong' kind of people.

• Send me a message, I'll get to know ya and let ya know if anything stands out.

Up to you.

• You might just be too obnoxious.

• Why would you say that?

• I never asked such a thing, just, why are you ignoring me?

• That is still an awkward question, the fact that you are capable to ask it is a hint as to why they may not like you.

• can you share an experience you had to be better able to form an opinion?

• Fine.
      So I met a 'nice girl' through mutual friends, we were such 'good friends'. Basically 'glued' to each other hips. Then she startee ignoring me and I asked her why. She didn't tell me but o wanted to know the reason so I kept asking.
      So she said mean stuff to me like how she thought I wasn't who she thought I was :(

• do you recall doing anything that might have pissed her off?

• I don't know, I have no idea. She's so weird. I don't know why acted like that.

What Girls Said 0