Does it hurt to get punched in the boob?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course it does. It can hurt just to take off a bra.

• Really 😱?

• @Bimbobambo How does underwear specifically designed for your gender affect your sexuality? Like, is it really so fragile that looking something up will give you TEH GAYS?

• Actually I just wanted to make you laugh..

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know, it does.

What Girls Said 10

• NO IT FEELS LIKES RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS ARE DANCING AND PRANCING ALL OVER MY TWINS, IT'S MAGICAL.

• Beautiful picture Nichole ☺️ I think you're very beautiful. Actually I saw a girl staring at me in the city, she looked like you but I didn't had my contact lenses on and wasn't quite sure. Are you german and live in cologne by any chance?

• @Bimbobambo I heard Belgium had the best beer in the world. Then Germany.

• @Pat8707 Try the beer from cologne. Every region has his own beer. But the Beer from cologne is even better than the rest of germanys beers. So maybe thats true about the Rest of Germany. But I could Never imagine something tops colognes beer. Its just pure quality at its best. I will try though. I'll get a few beers from belgium and compare. Im fair.

• Oh yeah, it definetly does.

• Yeah , it does... A LOT. My friend accidentally punched me there without noticing and It hurt like fuck.

• Yes it does.

• Yes it does... Why do you want to know? :P

• Being punched in the boob is like if a guy got punched in the dick.

• Oh god yes. I don't even like squeezing my boobs. I feel like they are about to pop. My nipples are irritated easily. But i do bang and hit them like a gorilla myself. Only cause i have small af boobs.

• It can. Depending on temperature, and time of the month, anything can hurt it. It can be so sensitive, laying on my side hurts, or going out in the snow sometimes can. So when you get punched there, the nerves are sensitive and it can really hurt.

That's not with every woman, some are more sensitive there than others.

• Well, what do you think.

That's like us girls asking you if it hurts getting kicked in the balls.

• Yes very much

What Guys Said 1

• Does anyone even punch a boob?