Do you keep a journal?

I used to when I was younger. But I stopped because my mom thought it was weird how many emotions i have, but that I prefer to write them down then tell them to people. I think she was offended by that.

Most Helpful Guy

• A while ago yes I did it was a Rugrats diary

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to when I was younger. But one day I found out that my mother stole all my journals and read them. That's like the most embarrassing thing ever. I burned them and promised myself to never keep a journal ever again. I'm traumatized.

What Guys Said 2

• No but Instagram and Twitter are sorta one already

• Why should I waste my time on that?

What Girls Said 4

• I used to have one, but my mom had no respect for my privacy, she would just read it when I'm not home so I stopped. but there are times when I would rather write them down than to talk to people so I would just
    type away and save it in Word and encrypt it with a password.

• I've tried a few times but have never really kept up with it

• Na I haven't. As a kid though I'd always start one as a new year resolution and end up writing on the 1st of January and then abandoning it after, every year.

• Yeah, I'm not very good at writing in it regularly though :/