What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short story? I'd grab as many of my friends as i can, and as many supplies as i can. Then I'd find a temporary safehouse and gather up as many supplies, as well as any other survivors that could be of use to us, and stay there until we get our hands on a fully functioning, sturdy, vehicle. Then we would move from safehouse to safehouse staying at each for a few days at a time. We would wait it out, but try it with the nomad approach rather than the camping approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first focus would be to stock up on food and supplies, before the number of walkers in the area gets too high. Then I'd take my family and friends and we'd find somewhere unpopulated to settle. I currently live near a big city and that's not where you want to be in the zombie apocalypse haha.

• You know you've been watching The Walking Dead when you start referring to zombies as walkers xp

• Haha shoot, I didn't even catch that! Yeah clearly I watch way too much ;)

What Guys Said 5

• ~Kill all the old people on my road. Probably with an axe, machete or metal rounders/baseball bat in the garage.
    ~Meet up with my 2 friends on my road
    ~Cycle to the nearest shop and stock of on stuff. Food, water, loads of matches, any good weapons, etc.
    ~Fortify the house (there's stuff for that in the garage)
    ~As for family, they can agree with me thank you very much. This is the zombie apocalypse for goodness' sake!
    ~I live in the middle of nowhere so I'd sort of be chilling :P

• I'd find a isolated island and hope the virus doesn't spread there.

• Befriend the zombies?

• Kill my self.

• Bbq zombies

What Girls Said 1

• i would for part of the resistance