I dare you to share a confession?

Me, I sometimes stalk people on fb, I'm so creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• I got blocked by Zayn Malik on Twitter because I tweeted at least 50 times "Zayn Malik (tagged him) destroyed my life"... that was when he left one direction

Most Helpful Guy

• EASY! I stalk people frequently on GAG! There's a 1/3 chance that you've been stalked by me, if you're reading this!

What Girls Said 6

• I have a broken finger 😕

• Sometimes I dye my hair green, paint myself orange, cover myself in dirt and pretend I'm a carrot

• Everybody thinks i love going to badminton, but i dont and i suck at it, what i want is to start in fitness but im too young tf. One month and im free whoop whoop

• I have a crush on 2 boys who flirt with me.

• i just masturbated to a photo of my crush

• I have MD (maldaptive daydreaming)

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't killed anyone... today.

• I regret nothing

• I was abused horribly as a child, physically by my father and emotionally by my mother. She would put me in women's clothes and send me to school when I was bad and I was bullied relentlessly. I was bigger than most kids, so I often beat the hell out of them and eventually they stopped caring (or at least pretended to) so I didn't feel as ostracized. This went on until about Middle School when I went to a school with uniforms and couldn't wear women's clothes anymore. Still, I would often wear dresses, panties, lacy shirts, etc. around the house when my parents weren't around and still do. I don't do it in public, I'm not gay and I don't know how to tell my family or my girlfriend that I'm a heterosexual cross dresser. It will also be especially difficult when I'm in the military as I don't want to be caught wearing panties instead of underwear and have to deal with the ridiculing again. Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest and this seems like the best thread to do so.

• im sorry to hear that
      i think it's emotiional problem