What is something you wish you did more of in your life and something you wish you did less of?

What? What? What?

Most Helpful Guy

• have more fun with friends and less time wasting with games, internet or tv

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• It has taken me a long time to get to a place where I feel relatively content through a mixture of luck and life experience - Can I flip your question and say I wish that I did less stressing and more going with the flow. By being less active I have become more relaxed and content. So in essence I wish I did more of doing less.

• I have always taking advantage of every opportunity placed in front of me. If I died now I would say I lived a full life. But there is one thing I regrette, that is, holding onto someone or making friends with someone knowing full well that they will hurt you. I just have too much faith in others and I think that held me back in relationships

• I wish I would stop making excuses to not meet new people.

• More socializing and less gaming

• Making more money.

Sleeping in way to late in the day.

• I wish I did more of having a chance with women and less of having no desire to do anything but sleep. I also wish for one of those singing fish things and the ability to fly.

• I wish I accomplished more and wish I GAGed less. IT'S A DISEASEE!!!

• More- Be more selfish

Less- Be less kind to people

• More Fucking and less Fighting! !!

• More serious relationships less flings

• Holla @ ma baby Diana more before letting her go 😭😭😭

• Paid more attention to those around me, and never started to be an arrogant ashole.

• I wish I trusted God more with finding a girlfriend.

• 13 minutes of thinking and I got nothing.

• I wish I had done more stupid things and less shy ones.

• Read more, talk to people more, study less.

• Less playing time videogames
    More time studying.

• Stay less on my pc alone. do more? have fun with my friends find a girlfriend that it

What Girls Said 12

• I wish I did more things creatively (I do a lot but I always want to do more) and I wish I worried less.

• More travelling (and of course, saving more money) and more times of taking chances.

Less regrets and less being so concerned of others' feelings that I ignored mine.

• More learning, more acting, more signing, more travelling, less thinking about past, less thinking about others, less material things and more acceptance of what I already have.

• I wish I jogged more and I wish I could be less guarded!

• More: Sleeping in, asking out guys I liked, and going to lunch with my Mom & Dad.

Less: Worrying about whether or not people liked me, and vacuuming under the bed. No one looks under there, anyhow.

• being more efficient/ prolific with my time, so that I'd have time to do the things I have to and also do my hobbies

less procrastinating

• I wish I could be myself more :/

• Wish I traveled more, wish I spent less money on stupid thing.

• more going out
    less listening to my mom

• More studying, socializing, and traveling. Less procrastinating, self loathing and depression. Oh and I wish I had saved and managed my money better.

• Less fucking up, more loving. (And more weed)

• Study. Procrastinate.