When would you consider being to old to trick or treat?

I think once you're out of elementary school, trick or treating is a bit childish.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 22. Fck it I'm going tonight solo. Haters gon hate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your never too old! just people will think your weird or a creep for doing it. So you should find a kid to take trick or treating. That way you can use them as an excuse and not be seen as a weirdo, lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i have a younger sister, and a dead end street, so i have an excuse to trick or treat. I would ask around to see what other kids your age are trick or treating. different communities seem to have different age limits

• There's no such thing. My friends and I are going trick-or-treating and then to a haunted house later on today. xD

• Yeah I would agree with middle school being the cut off. The last year I did it was when I was in 4th grade. i think its weird when teenagers do it. Not gonna lie

• Exactly. Teens should have Halloween parties instead.

• Yeah ikr! There are ways to do Halloween stuff and have fun, but age appropriate :)

• I hate how 13 year olds think their too old to trick or treat. Like, your not even old. Shuuuuuttt upppppp and LIVE! #YOLO

I'll probably be that person that's in their 20's trick or treating. Once I'm 30 or a little bit under 30, I'll stop.

• Hmm probably above 19 years old