Do you celebrate Haloween in your country?

We don't in Turkey. Celebrities are probably throwing parties but I'm just at home forcing my sims to master cooking so they can make ambrosia while forgetting to eat the food in front of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't, though some people are celebrating it my country, which is weird which seems like a wannabe behaviour

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhat but it's definitely not as widespread as in the US.

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you want to celebrate Halloween anyway?

• irish we are the birth place of it can't i spent like 300 euros on drink already this week

What Girls Said 5

• Haha, 😂
    Mmm in France it's not as much of a Big Deal but some people go to parties... For me it's not this year, might go next year 😋

• We celebrate. For the most part its kids going out to get candy, teens drinking at homes, 20s out to clubs and adults sleeping or baby sitting.

• yes we do.

...

• No, not officially. Some have Halloween parties and decorations, but that's a small minority. A sort of alternative to Halloween here is Sint Maarten, which is held on November 11th each year and it's mostly for kids.

• Yes here in Canada we celebrate Halloween