Are there any way to cure a multiple personality disorder?

my boyfriend kept switching personalities in nothing, at first i felt like what is he playing me?
then he is like that with everyone, sweet and nice, then demoniac and evil who enjoys seeing people hurt, then when he is back to himself he doesn't remember any of those, the other one tries to hurt me emotionnaly only, just like with everyone, i love him and there is no freaking way to leave him for that, can it be cured?

Most Helpful Guy

• He NEEDS to see a doctor about this, seriously. It's not something you can fix, but there is treatment for it to help him out.

• he can be cured right? it will stop right? I know, i'll force the f*** of him to go with me, but I want to be sure if it can be cured, like it'll stop i don't cae about how much time it'll take as long as he'll be cured

• Well it sounds like a rough situation for sure... Work with him to get the help he needs, and good luck to you, that's a lot to take on at 17 years old...

• i love him so much, I'll do whatever it takes to help him

Most Helpful Girl

• It's no longer called multiple personality disorder. Currently it is known as Dissociative Identity Disorder.

No, it's not curable. If your boyfriend goes to see a doctor though, they do have medications that can help treat the symptoms.

What Guys Said 2

• He needs to see a professional. I believe the current treatment is a lifetime of therapy and medication, but no cure.

• Ya... Be yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• not that I know of. Maybe ask a doctor!