What is your FAVORITE SCIENCE?

Of all the different Sciences, which one ifs your favorite?

What is your FAVORITE SCIENCE?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I love biology. The study of life gives me life. I was a bio major for freshmen year. Then I switched to a major specifically for pre-vet students. But biology will always be my favorite major. I love it.

• Astronomy or biology.

• i love biology and geology. hated chemistry except for the actual experiments lmao!

• I think the boyfriend would break up with me if I didn't choose physics :P :P

• I LIKE BIOLOGY BEST!

• I like chemistry, biology and mathematics. They were my best subjects in highschool. Especially biology since I'm very interested in the human body, but ofcourse chemistry and physics also play a part in that

• Astronomy and Chemistry. Physics is cool, but I've always disliked Biology.

• Biology and Astronomy. Biology was the only Science that I passed with a decent grade in high school.

• Physics.. Specially quantum

• Physics for sure!!

• Physics included astrophysics/astronomy in my school by the way

• I have always been fascinated with geology. :)

• Political.

• Gimme dat astronomy.

• I want to say mathematics but physics is cool too

• I always liked biology and astronomy

• Astronomy probably.

What Guys Said 18

• Which ever one genetic cloning and gene splicing falls under fuck religion I love scientific progress and we would be more scientifically advances if it wasn't for religious fanatics. Why should the president have a say in what money can go to and can't go to for the name of science? These politicians are corrupt they will pretend to be religious just to manipulate people's emotion's. Why does power always get into the wrong hands? Fucking money always going to war war war war is that all that matters? Money going to prisoner's, model's we don't need models c'mon and look at what the model agencies have done to women it makes them ashamed of their own face and body they got body shamed and that usually results in developing eating disorder. You will never find a woman having a eating disorder in the middle east that's one of the perks of non western cultures. Its all backwards though and there will ever be a utopia cause if one group of people are happy the other will hate it. So many good drugs out there that have been tested and discovered and not out in the market cause the drug companies want money and make money have only temporary treatments. I mean CVS just in 2012 stopped selling cigarettes and they were supposedly promoting good health what hypocrites. Yet they won't give you marijuana even if its for medicinal purposes in some states.
    And something as simple as a b12 serum your doctor will give you the cheapest least effective type just so you can keep coming back for more.
    cell regeneration is a new teasting treatment and its a beautiful thing yet these dumb muslims and christians won't understand it cause they are too stupid. Its a good way to restore hair loss and what better way than to target the smallest form of a living organism. I mean when they took a jellyfish that glows in the dark and transferred it onto other animals such as mice, cats and monkeys its just such a beautiful thing.
    www.google.com/

• I sucked at Chemistry and Physics but somehow i was naturally good at biology. I got an A during my exams for it
    www.reactiongifs.us/.../...cience_breaking_bad.gif

• Out of the choices given, probably geology rocks are quite interesting to those that know what to look for.

• I've been liking chemistry recently after taking some gen chem and organic chem classes... but biology all the way!!!

• Spiritual science!

• Chemistry! Astronomy a close second.

• http://m.memegenerator.net/instance/10197774

Lol nah it's interesting I have some gemstones in a box display

• chemistry is my fab I Was the only one in the class to put a hole through a table when I spilt corrosive acid on it (I cannot remember what it was now) when I was at school 20+ years ago now

• Astronomy or biology.

• I thought there were all the same science? MY LIFE IS A LIE!

• Chemistry is good as it is equations and maths, although you have to remember loads of formulas, following them and working it out is bfun in my opinion.

• I'm more into hardware and software engineering.

• The science of loooove.

Actually, physics. Too bad I'm not very good at it.

• computer science?//////one

• When you're the only one that chose math

• The science of the mind

• Scientology's my favorite