What country would you pick if you had to move and where are you from?

If you had to move to another country which country would you pick and why? What country are you from?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am from Switzerland and I would either move to Norway or Sweden. If I had to spend the rest of my life in another country (including founding a family and finding a good job etc.) I would want to live in a country that offers a similar standard of living and quality of life as my home country. As far as I know, Scandinavia and Finland are the only places on earth that do in fact offer this. I wouldn't want to go to Iceland however because it's a bit too cold up there and the winters are very dark and long. I also wouldn't want to live in Finland because the language would be very tough to learn. So out of the three remaining countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden), my preferences would lie on Norway and Sweden. Both of these countries have a very low crime and very low poverty rate, just like Switzerland. They offer free health care and a top-notch and free system of higher education. They both have lots of nature, which we also do in Switzerland and which is very important to me. They're both very progressive in terms of social issues and while the people there have a strong "live-and-let-live" mentality, they're not as egoistically individualistic such as North Americans but instead have a very strong social cohesion (people still take care of each other, even if you're a stranger). I also like the Scandinavian mentality quite a bit. Swiss people are similar to Swedish or even Finnish people because we also tend to be quite reserved and we cherish our privacy. We like it when things are calm and quiet and neat and clean. I believe many Scandinavians are quite similar in these issues. Finally, I like the mild climate of the north and I speak a little bit of Swedish. Also, learning Swedish or Norwegian wouldn't be too hard since we both speak Germanic languages.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm American, but living in Australia temporarily. I love Australia and would live here permanently if I could.

• I'd go to Canada because its next door to the USA so I'd still be close to relatives and the culture is very similar

• I'm from Australia and I'd love to move to New Zealand.
    We're pretty similar, so there's nothing difficult to learn other than picking up some Maori language. I have quite a lot of family over there that I've never met, so it'd be nice to spend some time with them one day.
    Plus, if I lived over there and worked here in Australia, I could get the best of both worlds.

• I would pick the USA as I have enjoyed my travels there and I like all the big cities and it's diversity.

I'm from Scotland.

• I'm from u. s. a. and I'd move to Switzerland. I'd love to move from such a war obsessed country like the u. s. to the country that's famous for staying out of wars

• Sweden because I am Swedish. I am from the USA

• I'm from Belgium and I'd move to Italy.

• From Canada, give me enough money and I'll live in Monaco 8 months of the year and 4 here/in Switzerland. However, granted I actually have to make a living, Canada or Germany if I wasn't a lazy bastard and started learning German already.

• I would move to any country that offers good jobs and living and ability to think of a future and where they actually have a government that treat people as human being and give them rights and not treat them as sheep

• Probably Italy or Brazil

• I would go to either England, France, or Germany. I'm from the United States.

• From Canada to New Zealand or Japan

• I live in the US. I'd live in Canada in a heartbeat.

• From Germany to Scotland.

• Croatia, I am Irish, but currently living in Australia

• From the U. S to Brazil. The beautiful beaches, cheaper property, sign me up!

• I'd like to move to United States of America if possible.

• I'm from Luxembourg and would go to the UK, Sweden/Norway or Japan

• My ancestors are from sicily so I'd move to italy

• Iceland, though I'd have to do a better job at learning the language

• Iam from egypt and want to go to australia or america or england.

• I am from USA, and would pick Switzerland. I am half Swiss, but already have too many roots here in the US to move.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm from Latvia.
    To the USA. If not, then Canada or Australia.

• I moved from Lithuania to the UK already.

I'd fancy going to either Canada or New Zealand, seem like good places to live.

• I would move to japan and I am from America!

• I'm from Croatia and I want to live in Scotland. :) I kinda love everything about Scotland ^^

• Sweden probably since I speak Swedish and it's right next to Finland.

• I'm from the US, either Canada or Barbados depending on the time of year.

The British Isles are pretty niffty too.

• I think Sweden. I like the Swedish language and I think I would fit in pretty easily.

• Anywhere faaaarrrr away from my family. Dont care where.