Does education make you feel better?

I just feel SO relieved today. I gave a tax exam. I mean I may have to drop the course, but other than that I've been doing so well in school that I feel so much better about myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy learning and expanding my knowledge yes, whether it's though nonofficial sources, on my own or officially through schools and universities.

Most Helpful Girl

• NO IT DOES NOT!

What Guys Said 2

• I've always been abover average intelligence and honestly I don't feelbright if I'm not learning

• enjoy college while you can because the real world that comes after it may possibly suck, no matter how much money you make

• I HATED University. And I mean hated.

I cannot wait to get the heck out of here. No friends, no life, hate the school.

• oh, im sorry to hear that. is it a bad one?

What Girls Said 2

• it does. it makes me feel like I'm going somewhere. i love receiving a good grade because it boosts my confidence and makes me realise the work is worth it, even though it is BLOODY STRESSFUL at times.

• yeah, i feel like im on the right track when im doing well