What's the sweetest compliment someone has given you? Who said it and when?

I'd say a friend of mine named Haley, last year she told me I was an amazing person and that I deserve better than I think I do.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesterday, I went out to throw the trash, my neighbor called out to me: "You look adorable lady" with a wink.

What Guys Said 10

• Best compliment... hmmmm, girl called me compassionate, kind hearted, looking out for others well being, strong hearted and selfless. Said the world need more people like me. It was a long message that I summed down but nevertheless she gave me the sweetest compliment. Like 2 months ago actually

• heart of gold (dr lee, internal medicine), hot (brothers gfs during teenage yrs), i m rare (most of my friends)

i suffer a lot tyring to be good and to love those who are hard to love.

if you're truly good, you can easily get bitter and cynical about life and people.

• I've been told by several women that I would be a good Father/Teacher. Because I take the time to explain things in a very easy and simple way that kids respond to.

• A lesbian once told me I was "man pretty" kind of made my week

• girl I met yesterday told me I look exotic, and she could tell by watching me walk that I can dance well. She was right

• "You're the funniest person ever, I swear to God."
    The girl who said it to me was pretty hot, and it was out of the blue, so it was nice.

• in real life? can't remember anything noteworthy...

• "Nice shoes"

• I don't get compliments much or I don't remember them.

• Nice Anus :)

What Girls Said 5

• One of my best friends told me she was glad Camilla introduced us (she's another friend) because I am a great person and I've helped her a lot giving her advices.

She's a great lady too, she has helped me a lot and she's there in the worst moments. She's so supportive and I love her.

She told me this like 3 days ago. Talking through the phone, sadly we don't live in the same city 😔

Something that always make me feel good about myself is when people tell me I'm mature and intelligent. Sometimes I feel very stupid and when people tell me the opposite I can't stop feeling happy.

• You look different!

• I'll let you know when it happens.

• she is right by the way

• my 14 yr old cousin id make a great housewife/mother, too bad she was the same person who didn't want me to date her step uncle whom i fell deeply inlove with and I don't know the reason why even though she told me he is not to be trust but its funny how they're very close he's like a father to her he buys her everything and treats her like she his kid... he was single with no kids of his own... but I don't know if he's single still sucks that i still love him after not seeing him for almost 2 months