Why did I feel this way when I was Trick or Treating :( ?

Ok, so my neighbor (a girl) had invited me to go Trick or Treating with them so I went. When I was going house to house with them, I had saw couples holding hands and I started to feel sad :/ :( . I had broke up with my ex about a month because I didn't think the relationship was working out so it could be because of that. So why do you think I felt this way? @Paris13 , @smahala1991 , @Applefan1 and @RicanEyes can you answer this one as well

• You probably miss your ex.
  • You might just miss being in a relationship.
  • It could be both.
  • I don't know what's going on with you.
  • Eh.. see the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is normal. Men naturally crave a female companion and women naturally crave a male companion. You are missing a boy in your life. This is normal. If you want to talk about it more then I am more than happy to listen. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh honey, it's normal. Humans CRAVE companionship (unless you are aromantic) so it's normal to miss the CONCEPT of being in a relationship. It has nothing to with your ex, it's the warm fuzzies you miss.

What Guys Said 4

• Being real with you... you miss being in a relationship, not necessarily missing your ex!

• you miss dating, thats all it is

• I think you're a little too old to be trick or treating

• I'm sure you just miss being with somebody. It happens to all of us sometimes.

What Girls Said 6

• Hi, @Ashely_Princess, I just saw this now.
    You probably Miss your Ex and perhaps what you use to have because you Don't have it right now and what you Used to have is at the top of the tree, hardest to get.
    However, I also believe as wise as I am, tha t you were to get this special Treat back tomorrow with thinking no sorrow, you would again get a Trick... You probably would not want to be in a relationship but just stay friends.
    It is Now because you do not have this piece of candy, let us say, that you crave it but once you get it in your hand, you are happy so long like a kid on Christmas morning.
    Of course, you Miss Him but I think you Miss Him as a friend More.
    Good luck, hope your Halloween was good. xxoo

• You just miss the sense of having someone there and when you see other people it just brings back the GOOD times. However its really good that you saw that it wasn't going anywhere etc.

• You just miss being in a relationship !

• Ok just making sure :P

• It is probably that you miss the dynamic and feeling of a relationship. That is understandable, but please realize that you yourself are also of value -- without another person. It is important that we grow to be independent, not codependent.

• Yeah that's very true :)

• I'm assuming you miss being in a relationship and being able to do the same things you saw while trick or treating.

• I think you probably just miss being in a relationship.