How was your Halloween?

Mine was okay. I went to a Halloween Party with my friends. It was fun until i started to feel sick and I had to come home early. I wish I could of stayed longer. So now Im just relaxing watching some scary movies, eating candy... all by myself lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to a party last night to celebrate Halloween and had a good time. I caught up with some people I hadn't seen in years. Tonight's been fine, being lazy and watching Netflix.

I'm sorry you felt bad and had to leave early! Hope you're starting to feel better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I came down to my home town to hang with my family. I drove around and hung out with my friend for a few hours today, then came home, got dinner with my dad, and then we watched a movie. Now I'm gonna go visit my crush at the store she works at in about 30 mins cause she has to work tonight.

What Girls Said 7

• Ours was awesome! We ordered a lot of pizza and sweets and sat and watched movies (not really very scary ones) in the dark until like 5 am before going to sleep :P

• Eh I worked for three hours then I was going to go to a party but a headache threw all my plans into the garbage so I slept a good chunk. And now I still have the headache but the lack of ability to sleep more, which means it's spooky movie time until I'm sleep enough again.

Super bummed.

• Same here sister!

• Not that great. I went to a party with my friends but it was pretty boring. We went back to my house and started watching horror movies instead.

• It was fun. Went trick or treating with some of the kids I nanny.

• my Halloween was good I gave out candy and I was a person being attacked by birds for Halloween and I think I scared the teenage boys with my costume that I was giving out candy to

• It was good, took the kiddos trick or treating.

What Guys Said 2

• 2 papers due on Monday and an exam next week. No time for shenanigans

• boring, all I did was go to work and watch Hocus Pocus