What would YOU do if you opened your fridge one day and found a door way to another dimension?

You open the door to your fridge and instead of food and shelves you found a door way to a secret dimension.

your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your questions.

I would approach the matter very scientifically. I would put on my lab coat and goggles. Carefully, I would take a stick and poke this ominous vortex.

I would get my back pack and pack bread, peanut butter, hard cheese, granola bars candy bars :3 and bottled water.

Then I would put on some jeans, sneakers, I would pack extra socks and undies, I would grab a sweater, jacket, sunglasses, and sunscreen and dive in.

There would be food EVERYWHERE.

Giant cheesy broccoli trees. Roasted asparagus forests. Chocolate drop bushes. Enchilada bridges. Ponds of liquid caramel and molten lava cake filling. Mountains of butter pecan ice cream I would climb by the side by the pecans of.

I would gorge myself. Then, I would daily take out food from this place and give it to those around me that needed it. Food for the people, chicken and tuna for the hungry kitties, carrots and venison for the hungry dogs. I would visit my food world everytime I was hungry. And every single time, the bounty would have no dent in it. The food would regenerate always before my next trip.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go to war with whoever or whatever lived in that dimension for fucking with MY food. 😤😂

What Girls Said 24

• So... is there food over there or nah? 'Cause, like, I am looking for noms right now...

• "IS THIS FUCKING NARNIA?"

Then shout at my housemate to come out and try throwing in some things to see what will happen. If nothing happened and the things didn't bounce back, we'd grab our stuffs and hop right in!

• I'd jump in!

• I'd feel like Alice. Ordinarygirl45 in Refrigerator Land.

• Pack a bag full of shit I might need, send a picture to my friend, and jump in!

I actually am just about that impulsive.

• i think i'll jump into the fridge forsho

• I'd be so pissed. I'd unplug that shit and throw it out the 19th story window, idgaf. My steaks and pie man. I just hit up Sam's too.

• "Is there a fridge that is actually stocked on the other side?"

• I would be like "sweet!" First i would stick my head in to see what kind of world it might seem like. Then I would grab my boyfriend and we would both jump right in.

• Vow to never eat mushrooms while watching Ghostbusters again.

• Is there still food on the fridge door or in the freezer? I'm grouchy when I'm hungry but I might put a jacket on after eating and check it out. It would be pretty awesome but I might think I was lucid dreaming.

• I would wonder. Why the Fudge a fridge? Why not anywhere else. A fridge is a odd place for a portal to another Dimension. I would probably contact a scientist first and get advise.

• scream, close it back and hope it went away the next time the fridge door was opened or move out that possessed house lollll

• I would be very surprised and curious. And I would think about getting there.

• I'd be like "move over expired sour cream I've got lands to conquer!"

• jump in!
    ...

• i would be surprised, frightened and intensely curious.

• Hop right in

• Go sleep off the drugs in my system 😊

• call my best friend because she is coming with me lol, grab my stuff and then jump in

• leave a note on the fridge in case I don't make it back

• I would jump into it.

• There is no Dana, only Zuul.

http://i.imgur.com/4VZsTpB.jpg

Just prepare to be possessed and look hot, I guess.

• Put something inside.

Start out with tiny things to see what it does.

Then I would probably grab the mop stick.

Whatever I do, I will not be going inside myself

✌❤

What Guys Said 13

• That's an interesting question. I wouldn't take any chances because I once saw a movie called" the mist" which is based on other dimensions and it was quite scary ( to me) and so I would what I something like that happened if I entered there, what I invite trouble for myself so I wouldn't take any chances and stay out of it.

However there is another point, I might consider going if someone from another dimension comes to the gateway ( the entry point, the fridge) and gives a small brief about that dimension, I'll make sure there is a return from there and plus it should be a harmless dimension, 3D, 4D I don't care, then I'll venture into it and explore knowing that I'll safely make my way out, hence I need to be assured, if I am then I'll go into it. Otherwise it's a big NO.

• that might be the time when i lay off acid

• Realistically: initially freaked out, but it also depends where this portal lead and whether or not I could come back.

• You mean... this is abnormal for you?

• I wouldn't know weather to put the weed down or keep smoking

• Okay where the *$#@* is my beer dammit!

• Probably pee in it

• I'd be nervous. I'd need to know if I could come back. If not, then I probably wouldn't go in there.

• I would be oh so happy!!!

• I would hop in hoping to see my dad lol

• Call the Ghostbusters🚫👻

• I'd go in and never look back.

• 1|0