What did you do for Halloween?

I went Trick-or-treating, and I was suppose to go to a haunted house, but my feet where shot. Like, they were done. I can't even walk to my candy bag. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I took my son to some churches and chucke cheese for holloween. He was dressed as captain america. He had a blast which, made it a good holloween for the both of us. Besides, I have to help to help eat all this candy lol.

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 17

• I had a sleepover with my best girlfriends and a guy. Lol, he's apart of our girl group, haha. We played cards against humanity and then suddenly decided to go trick or treating even though it was super late. We got a good amount of candy though. Too many snickers. Then we came back and gossiped while dividing up the candy. We danced around and listened to music and just had fun. We had a bonfire and laughed like crazy. Such a great night. One I won't forget.

• Last night we held our annual Halloween/Firework party at our garden centre business.. And estimate that we actually had around 450 adults/children attend.

Tomorrow we will know exactly what we have raised in donations (entry was free) to give to local charities.

• Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just a regular day for me.

• er... lets not talk about it!

• I went to a party on Friday. I dressed as a cat and had a good time with delicious food and good people. On Halloween, I was lazy and watched Netflix.

• I was supposed to go trick or treating and then to a Halloween party but a friend got sick so the whole plan kind of fell through because, being the good friends we are, we went to her house and spent the night watching Halloween classics and eating crappy popcorn - but we did have fun ;P

Oh and would I have gone to the party I wouldn't have seen this!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSr7hmsWsAAvyBM.jpg

I mean.. that has to be work record, right? :O

• I was on nanny duty and went trick or treating with a bumblebee, a ninja, a power ranger, a voodoo doll, a G. I Joe, the Hulk, and Evie from the Descendants. And I was a lion.

• I went to the gym. Did my costume and then went to lunch at Texas Road house. Then went shopping for a bit. Took the kids trick or treating and then had birthday cake. Then I cuddled in bed with the kids while they watched Hocus pocus. Good day!

• Went out to eat with my family to this place. Other than that nothing

• Spent 4-8PM at the animal shelter volunteering. It was quite nice, barely any people around.

• Handed out candy, went to a block party, and then clubbing. :)

• I went to a family dinner

• Passed out candy with my friends and trolled some kids that were our age

• I stayed home and watched Over The Garden Wall on CN.

• Slept for the whole day.

• Just eat Halloween snacks 😻

• Argued with the people smashing on our doorstep at 1:00 in the morning. I think its so over and loses the real purpose of Halloween.

• O. O Wow. Why didn't you call the cops?

• What I said but my family decide to take things in their own hands, lucky they were stupid kids and I was trying to comfort our new puppy while saying some lovely words to one of bratpack.
      Occasions like these are a gateway to getting pissed and do stupid shit 😀