Why do girls dislike guys who are socially AWKWARD?

Why are they unattractive to most girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• A socially awkward person as a romantic partner can be detrimental in ways of you being successful
    It's not what you know, it's who you know and that person could be building a social wall around you, keeping the instrumental influences out. Sadly, their image is also reflected upon you
    People commonly believe that birds of a feather flock together and forget that opposites attract!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't personally enjoy socially awkward people. I have nothing against them, but it's difficult to have fun and a normal interaction with them, and I bet most women that dislike them feel the same way.

What Girls Said 10

• Maybe cause they remind me too much of myself and I dislike myself. Opposites attract. Not that I dislike them, but socially awkward dudes isn't my preference.

• It's difficult to have fun with such people. I mean, I have nothing against them but I'm the kind of person that loves partying and having fun, it'd be difficult for me.

• That's part of their personality. They kind of have no control over it, but can improve themselves. It's not a big deal :)

• The word awkward is a negative one. I suspect guys don't like to have them as friends much either.

• Whats negative about it?

• But what's deal breaker awkward to one person, is endearing awkward to someone else. It won't be a deal breaker for everybody.

• Ok so... is that why you wouldn't date one?

• Because they can! why would you dislike a girl who like that?

• I don't find them unattractive, it's just hard to start and hold a conversation with them.

• Well, most girls, in my opinion, want some spice in their life and don't want a guy who would just sit around or not be talkative. They want someone to life them off their feet blah blah blah. If you just stand in the corner being "socially awkward" they probably won't notice you be chase your not making yourself noticible. Also if you don't say anything that leaves a blank for people to assume things so speak up for yourself

• A guy thats socially awkward is like a woman thats 500 pounds. I don't know we just dont like it.

• Because I like cool guys.

• It's not like that.
    I don't dislike socially awkward people, on contrary I've been into socially awkward guys before. But I really dislike certain flaws that some people have, which can be a result of them being socially awkward.

• Like what kind of flaws?

• Like for example, being a pushover. I have noticed that tendency on many people who are socially awkward. Thankfully, I don't have that flaw even though I am sort of socially awkward.

What Guys Said 5

• What's considered socially awkward?

• It's a primal urge for the girl to look for the guy to take the lead.

• Other people find it weird. It's not gender related

• Awkward people are ignored by other people! Because they can't have fun!! People like humor because its in humor that people find themselves comfortable with!!

• They're hated and loved equally. Some girls dislike them, some girls love them.

data.whicdn.com/images/29601582/superthumb.jpg