What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a way more than they know about my best friend is a complete bro partier I've drank beer and sent and received nudes and probably more stuff

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• I'm slowllllyyy turning into my dad lol

• The Boy they thought they knew is not that boy any more... that they should have loved more, paid more attention, spent more time and listened but we all reap what we sow.

• That I actually talk and flirt with girls! And will be interested in a few, I never talked to girls of my age around here, and it never happened in front of my parents. They think and know that I am planning on spending a celibate life
    They think I started studying in 6th standard cause I was worried about myself, but will be shocked to know that why I studied was, so I pass and get to watch my crush daily and be with my friends for one more yr. I never thought I would finish my school and high school, I thought I would be dead by then. So I never thought what will I do next.

They will shocked that my sexual knowledge is more then them. ( the never had sex ed or studied or practiced healthy sex life)
    They will be shocked to see, the number of Explit and beautiful wallpapers and pics I have of girls in my tab around 5000pics.
    They will be shocked, that I am a psycho!, cause I am very good at acting I act all the time.
    They will be shocked, to know I tried committing suicide 5 times when they were not in house and I was young and depressed, maybe I was yet to meet @Asker. That is why I failed each time..
    Hehee I don't wanna give my parents anymore shock. I live with them we are so close! Still they have no true idea what I was and what I have become.
    It's funny we try to know people outside and we don't even Completely know! People asleep in our house next to us.

• Tough one, I could say that nobody understands me but it is not a moan - I don't even understand myself and constantly surprise myself so I suppose family members / close friends get just as many surprises but I think that is the same for everyone. I would be more worried if I wasn't surprising people.

• My mother's head would explode in tremendous fashion if she knew all of the women I've slept with and the nasty things I've done with them. And really - it completely runs the gamut leaving NO STONE unturned. Only thing I skipped sexually was sex with a guy or an animal. Everything else... been there done that... wore out the t-shirt. :D

• How did you like being pegged?

How did you feel about snowballing?

• @Betwyn It was kind of a figure of speech. I never did any skat stuff either! LOL

• oh.. everything is unraveling now..

how long until your mother will be surprised to learn you are a virgin? or maybe an astronaut?

:P

• They still can't wrap theirbheads around how smart I actually am. If they could find out I'm pretty sure it would blow their mind. Also about howbmuch I use to think about suicide

• Lots of things. They are barely able to see through me despite having knowing me for 20 years...

Probably how I really feel deep inside - they have no idea where I am emotionally... and never have..

• and never will...

• @peachblossomluck I just turned 20 recently and they treat me like a 10 year old who is totally clueless and can't manage anything on his own. I wrote a farewell letter to them, I also have family in Belgium, so I don't my family in Germany, and I don't even have a bond with my parents.

• You are old enough to get away from them certainly
      Some parents can be short sighted and underestimate their own children
      It really says more about their mentality than yours
      You have the unique privilege of being self made☆

• That I'm a huge perv. Not going into detail if I can't post anon lol

• I don't go to church quite as often as I let them believe, I sleep in often lol.

• Not much. Aside from my extensive porn collection and long term depression, I've not got much to hide.

• That i fack ma couch :<

• My mom knows pretty much everything lol
    She would be surprised to see that I am part of an online community like gag lol
    Especially since I suck with computers

• I don't have to be rich to be happy.

• Nothing really my parents know pretty much all there is to know about me, well except for a couple things.

• That I don't share some of their views on the world...

• I think they know everything there is to know of me.

• Knowing im going ghrough a bad phase in my marriage for a while.
    Read my takeand give me your opinions please " marrying for the wrong reasons"

• They probably gave up on me years ago and as they are both dead now what they didn't find out before doesn't matter now...

• That I often wear mascara (see my avatar picture)!! :-D

• I will never have children, so the whole "if you stop financially supporting me before I can finish university, you'll never meet your grandchildren" thing is actually an empty threat.

• That I never paid attention to anything they said.

• They don't know that I really don't wanna go to work :(

• I don't like them.

• My parents are dead, i live with my brother.
    And he know everything i do.
    But about my family they r religious and they do not know i masturbate except my 4 cousins

• i think my parents is use to it all by now and won't be surprised by anything

• my mum thinks I like her cooking in secret I think its bland

• GAG, I'm a closet rabbit, and other things….

• that I am a perv

• That i've been in love with my best friend for 4 years

• how much i like this girl

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 38

• that i can write poetry and i have... desires. 😂

• Basically everything I do out of the house. The more innocent things like how often I go out for sushi with friends, which they'd disapprove of from the financial aspect.
    But mostly the things I do with my boyfriend, and how often. In their eyes, I'm still a virgin and yeah...
    :/

• My mother resents me and she thinks I don't know it. I don't think she even realizes it! I catch her trying to lie to me and throw me under a bus whenever she can. I'm not entirely sure she isn't doing it subconsciously but she's been doing it my whole life. My whole life other people had been trying to claim and adopt me and she wouldn't let them. I wish she would have! I may have felt less confused growing up without those constant mixed messages. She doesn't realize how smart or aware I am
    She underestimates me. It hurts. In the end, she's only making herself the smaller person. I really resent her too.

• Thanks for the upvote♡ It was hard for me to come out with this.

• I can sort of relate actually, my mother kinda hates me as well.

• If you ever figure out why, please tell me because I'm 46 years old and I still don't understand. Perhaps the new generation will discover these things for us☆

• I would be dead if they join GAG XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• That I have a lot of emtional issues I have problems admiting to others and even myself and I belive I got it from them (they dont really express emtiotions other then anger, stress and being hyper/weird).

Im not saying its 100 % their fault.. but everyone knows that parents fuck their children over in one way or another lol

• That I'm bisexual and currently crushing on a girl lol

• They'd lock me in the house, so I'm taking it to my grave.

• I'm bisexual.

• They'd be surprised and angered about how I lost my virginity.

• That I don't care about anything!

• Uh idk? I don't think she'd be surprised about anything at all lol

Oh maybe the fact that I broke more bones than she actually knew, but she'd be angry > surprised.

• That I'm not traditional :P

• They would be surprised about... well, everything basically._______.

• That I might be bi-curious 😶

• That I'm spending way too much time on GaG

• Nothing really, as boring as that sounds. I'm pretty open with everyone about everything, obviously I would be embarrassed about a few things but there's nothing major that I hide from anyone in my life really.

• Probably that I never wanted to be an introvert with hardly any friends and if given the chance, I would have been the average woman that parties on the weekends.

• Nothing I say surprises my boyfriend. He already knows basically everything about me. Anything that I haven't told him is because I haven't thought of it yet.

• Is your boyfriend your dad? xD

• wait I just now realized I read your question wrong. XD I thought you said partner. Omg I feel so silly atm. I wish I could delete it and start over. :D

• If I told my parents half of the stuff I have done. They would go beyond surprised and go straight to having heart attacks.

• I already told them I'm not straight but they don't believe me since I only dated one girl and that was online.

They'd be surprised to know what I did sexually and romantically with a girl.

• I'm a Nigerian woman planning on adopting a Chinese baby boy with my boyfriend when we're finished with college and start working.

• 1) I curse hella lot
    2) a lot of my friends where I volunteer are guys in there 20s (my mum would kill if she found out)

• That I know more than I let on. That I am observant, and see what is really going on. I know that most of them think I am strange, and do not really want me around.

• I think this is a disappointing answer but pretty sure my mum knows everything about me so nothing would surprise her

• They would be surprised that my mind is not so innocent. I have really sexual thoughts about whoever I like at the time. They would be surprised at how much I want to do things with this guy I know...

• That sometimes I have dirty thoughts ;)

• My mom would be surprised if she knew that I wanted some tattoos. My dad would be surprised if he knew that I can sing and rap. 😄

• Nothing tbh, they know everything about me. Even the really bad things I've done.

• That I actually really obeyed all the morals they taught me, I actually obeyed even though I shifted out of home at 15, and I still do live by their teachings. They'd be shocked because everyone usually sneakily rebels once they leave the nest

• that I have a boyfriend

yeah. oops...

• not much,they know everything

• More from Girls
    8