How do I just accept the fact that I'm ugly?

I mean I know i'm ugly but I'm still in denial. I just can't accept that I have an ugly face. It's tearing me a part. Any advice on how to just accept this? As I'm getting older being 22 I realize that I'm probabaly never going to get married and I'll be alone. It's really just eating at me to the point where I don't even know if i want to live anymore. It's not my fault I was born like this. It's honestly heartbreaking to look at myself in the mirror. Pretty people don't understand the real struggle. I just don't see a point in living and succeeding when you literally have tno one to share it with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is what matters. If you really believe you're unattractive, then accept it and move on. Focus on being the best you can be inside. Being constantly self-deprecating will get you no where.

Most Helpful Guy

• Appearance is only a fraction of attraction. Confidence, personality, and individuality play a greater part when it comes to attracting a mate. You have to learn to love yourself before you can ever expect anybody to love you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Yo, your body is a landscape, you wouldn't judge a mountain for being to large or a valley too deep, or a plain too broad. It's all beautiful, so are you. And in the end people will love you for you and that's all that will matter to them.