What is your main GOAL in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting married and having a loving family and a life full of love. this was my goal.
    Now im married and have a wonderful son but thing are not going as expected.
    Please read my MyTake "marrying for the wrong reasons" and give me your opinions

• Oh, so sorry to hear that! I will read your Take. Family life is not easy.

• Youbare welcome!

• You are**

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it was to find love and be on Broadway, but mostly to live because that's a struggle that I deal with every day. My goal has changed though. Some recent events happened that made me realize that nothing else matters but that right now.

What Guys Said 20

• I'm literally the same as prof_don. I want to settle down, with a nice wife and about three kids later on. And I just have to travel around. I imagine traveling is how I'm going to spend my free time - discounting video games.
    Can't wait until I can play with my grandkids.

• @ ThisDudeHere old soul huh? hahah thats sweet!

• @apple24 Well about 80% or so of them do indeed. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want to but then again, there are things far more enjoyable than sex. Like eating pizza or ice cream while watching the sunset or something with your loved one. That or something funny on TV

• You got love that honesty! Yeah I know!

• I live to spread love, happiness, and hope
    Not for "Myself" anymore, what does it matter, if you have everything you ever wanted, when the people who love you are unhappy? I am happy and fulfilled when the people who love me are happy. My goal, is to make the people who love and care for me, happy, no matter the circumstances

• To be married in a mutually loving relationship

• To have an enjoyable and happy family life. :)

• What makes you happy?

• I truly enjoy the little things in life, because I feel true happiness comes from simple subtle things rather than grandiose things.

Some examples:

Socializing with people of all kinds (family, friends, loved ones, everyday people I encounter). Enjoying women as people that function and process differently than men. A soon-to-be fulfilling career as an aspiring teacher. Financial security enough to have savings and do life endeavors. Enjoying each season and holiday as it comes around. Trying out new varieties of food and drink. Watching sports. Video games. TV and movies.

The small stuff. :-D

• I agree, it is the small things in life which actually enrich it. It's like dating.. i don't want flowers, chocolates and candlelit dinners. I would rather have a picnic by a lake and walk hand in hand under the moonight , than go to some big fancy expensive restaurant 😊

• To one day be married and have a family.

• Make a lasting positive difference in an impoverished part of the world.

• How would you do it? 😊

• Well I'm still in college and I plan on going into law school after undergraduate studies. I probably won't get a job in human rights law right away but eventually I could work my way into it and then work from there.

• That would be a great achievement. I wish you well! I hope your dreams are fulfilled 😂

• Finish school, wait for my girlfriend to finish college, open a business together, eventually get married and have 2 kids ( girl and a boy) and definitely own a gtr nismo.

• To succeed in living the life I want

• to get to a point in my life where im not worried about money, i have a nice home and a beautiful wife that loves me.

• Get a job that I love, then get married to a nice girl and have my own family.

• What job would make you happy 😊

• Either acting or something art related. :)

• I hope your dreams come true!

• NIRVANA, BABY!

• I liked your other pic with the rabbit in glasses. You scare me now , he looks too aggressive 😂😂

• Yay!! Great!! I love that pic. GaG wouldn't be the same without him. 😊👍

• yes, this rabbit just completes GAG

• To be a fucking good soccer player/freestyler and make as many people laugh and smile along the way.

• Good luck! I hope you achieve your dream 👍

• I'd like to have somebody who I'd like to spend my life with.

• To be a husband and father is my main goal, though I know the job will probably be one of the hardest ones I've ever done.

• Live a quiet life with someone I love.

• To be famous and respected around the world

• to live a good life by myself without needing help from other people.

• Yeah, i hate depending on other people

• To be perfectly honest, either reform or end humanity. Unfortunately, the likeliness of me pulling either off is extremely low.

• Live like a hero and die like a legend.

• Get money... fuck bitches.

• Is that a goal... i thought that was a given 😂

• Well it doesn't matter how you gain money. Hell, i'd rob a bank so i could gain money easier and be richer 😂

• Ohhh okay.

What Girls Said 13

• To be happy. <3

• How will you achieve that? 😊

• To be happy.

• A family of my own :) That's my long term goal.

• To have a family of my own one day...

• Aww yeah , that is the most rewarding and fulfilling thing anyone could have.

• I totally agree, I can't wait :)

• Falling in Love I guess... I'm not in a rush, but I want to experience this feeling :p

• You make me laugh out loud everytime I see how hopeless you are when falling in love 😁 I thought it was the easiest thing to do.

• @kartoos Woaah I don't want to think about it haha :p

• Hahaha *eject eject*

• Accomplishing all the things I want to do.

• Work till my bank account looks like a phone number

• provide and care for my family especially my mother

• To do the least!

• to be successful.

• I WANT 2 CHANGE THE WHOLE PLANET SOMEDAY

• wow, no need to shout 😂 in what way?😊

• Im so sorry but that is a secret.. im just saying the world is gonna change because of me. And if you think im talking randomly then watch your backs..

• To become a film director and be happy

• What would make you happy the most?

• To GIVE love and continue to always to my one and only.