How to play " Rock Paper Scissor " ?

Is this same game as " Whose finger big that will win " ?
If it so then always same player will be winner. Am I wrong?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's a different game...
    Rock-paper-scissors is a zero sum hand game usually played between two people, in which each player simultaneously forms one of three shapes with an outstretched hand. These shapes are "rock" (a simple fist), "paper" (a flat hand), and "scissors" (a fist with the index and middle fingers together forming a V). The game has only three possible outcomes other than a tie: a player who decides to play rock will beat another player who has chosen scissors ("rock crushes scissors") but will lose to one who has played paper ("paper covers rock"); a play of paper will lose to a play of scissors ("scissors cut paper"). If both players throw the same shape, the game is tied and is usually immediately replayed to break the tie.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are wrong. Rock smashes the scissor. Paper covers the rock and scissor cuts the paper. Each hand must be different. If you both throw the same hand then you start over and do it again. That is the way I play it in my area. Their is probably different rules and ways to play like other games.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Rock is the punch fist action , scissors two fingers each side together in cutting motion an paper is your hand flat. U put them behind your back an with another person say Rock Paper Scissors an u choose one to go with if its scissors an they are rock u loose then can be in another ways to

0|1
    0|0
  • You use your hands.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!