What is the thing you love the most about the opposite sex?

it can be anything

mine is that i love their style. women can make anything look good

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how they are easier to talk to, how they can laugh about themselves and how they're usually more laid-back !! (I am not saying that all boys are like that)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that they are more connected to their emotional side and that they can offer nurturing support to us guys who are expected to not show emotions. That's quite relieving.

What Girls Said 4

• That V shaped body though.

• men make me feel safe! especially tall guys

• I'm 30 and 6'! ;P

• @Lonewolf_1296 LOOOOOOOL

• I love how manly they can be lol !

• Umm their logic. I like it how boys are logical.

• we are? well, i usually just observe and record what i see and relay that information to someone who needs it. most of it i get from girls. but some guys are logical

What Guys Said 7

• They're softer and fun to talk to. I'm a big monosyllabic grunter, so I like naturally chatty people. They chat, I grunt in response. Every one is happy.

• lol, i like that. but chatty people are great to have around

• I don't really have anything in general that I like. There's a lot of things I like about individual women in my life though.

• that was my problem. i just chose the first thing i thought was cool

• OMG EVERYTHING

• lol, is there anything in particular that you like more than anything else

• @9mfeo honestly, i always saw that as a guy who was too clingy towards the woman he loved

• And girls that do this in real life --> XD
      XD feminine expressions, laughs are adorable as hell

• Looks and aesthetics is always something I love, I love how feminine they are, and how they can make it seem like you're complete

• that's because woman are works of art in general hahaha :P i like how they have hair and makeup down to a science, im learning how to take care of long hair. there is a lot of bloody up keep! haha

• Mine is how my big sis say nice things about me. My big sis always complements me and I complement her back. She says im kind, sweet, loving, caring and handsome. by the way my sis is beautiful and hot.

• Their femininity.