What is the thing you love the most about the opposite sex?

it can be anything

mine is that i love their style. women can make anything look good

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how they are easier to talk to, how they can laugh about themselves and how they're usually more laid-back !! (I am not saying that all boys are like that)

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that they are more connected to their emotional side and that they can offer nurturing support to us guys who are expected to not show emotions. That's quite relieving.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That V shaped body though.

0|4
    0|0
  • men make me feel safe! especially tall guys

0|5
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I'm 30 and 6'! ;P

• @Lonewolf_1296 LOOOOOOOL

• I love how manly they can be lol !

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm their logic. I like it how boys are logical.

0|3
    0|0
    • we are? well, i usually just observe and record what i see and relay that information to someone who needs it. most of it i get from girls. but some guys are logical

What Guys Said 7

• They're softer and fun to talk to. I'm a big monosyllabic grunter, so I like naturally chatty people. They chat, I grunt in response. Every one is happy.

0|1
    0|0
    • lol, i like that. but chatty people are great to have around

• I don't really have anything in general that I like. There's a lot of things I like about individual women in my life though.

0|1
    0|0
    • that was my problem. i just chose the first thing i thought was cool

• OMG EVERYTHING

1|1
    0|0
    • lol, is there anything in particular that you like more than anything else

• Show All
    • @9mfeo honestly, i always saw that as a guy who was too clingy towards the woman he loved

• And girls that do this in real life --> XD
      XD feminine expressions, laughs are adorable as hell

• Looks and aesthetics is always something I love, I love how feminine they are, and how they can make it seem like you're complete

0|1
    0|0
  • that's because woman are works of art in general hahaha :P i like how they have hair and makeup down to a science, im learning how to take care of long hair. there is a lot of bloody up keep! haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine is how my big sis say nice things about me. My big sis always complements me and I complement her back. She says im kind, sweet, loving, caring and handsome. by the way my sis is beautiful and hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their femininity.

0|1
    0|0