Do you have a specific Ethnic group you find attractive above others?

I don't know if it's just me but I've just always found Filipinos/Cambodians/Viets/ect... really attractive. I'm guessing it's just cause i'm around them often which kind of Made them more preferred in my preference. Although i still find women of all Groups attractive of course lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What ethnic group do you guys and Gals find attractive or just kind of "Prefer"?

• Yes.
    67% (10)82% (9)73% (19)Vote
  • No, i have no preference.
    27% (4)18% (2)23% (6)Vote
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Islanders and White Guys lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I like men, but something about middle eastern men is definitely attractive. The dark hair amd eyes maybe?

0|1
    0|0
  • I do sad to say. I have a huuuuuge attraction to Koreans. I think it's mostly because I spent all my life living in Seoul. Didn't really have the opportunity to see all the other beautiful races until recently.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not an ethnicity but a region, I do have slight physical preference for men coming from around the Mediterranean, Southern Europe+ Middle East+North Africa.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I literally think all races are hot 💁🏻 equally

0|1
    0|0
  • I am intrigued by the Russians.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just about any female from Europe, Eurasia (Russia, Ukraine...), Canadians, Australians, but especially German, French, and British girls. And I have a thing for Irish girls, and true red-heads in general. But, really, I go for any girl who's my type and is completely natural and unmodified.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexicans and Colombisn women really all Latinas and White women

0|1
    0|0
  • Just white people because that's my own race, I don't have a specific group I'm more attracted to.

0|0
    0|0