Have you ever had those days where you just feel butt ugly?

You're just not fit for taking pictures or letting people look at you 😔😂

• Yes I have that a lot
  • I have them occasionally
  • I hardly ever have them

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's safe to say that everybody has these kind of days. The dreary days where you get annoyed just by looking at your reflection! It occurs to me occasionally and what I enjoy the most about it is that it gives be the opportunity to practice not caring what people think to the fullest! During these days, I truly cannot care less about other people's opinion about my appearance mainly because it can't get much worse than that. It's nice because it gives you the chance to focus your entire energy on something else and stop being so mindful about people who are or may be looking at you. Life is much more satisfactory when you live it without a single care about this! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted B. I sometimes have those days, but not too often!

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I feel like that all the damn time. On the rare occasion where I do take photos with friends, it's still bad, too. :(

• Yes quite often sometimes I don't even want to look in the mirror 😒

• Lol, every fucking day. Like, yaaaaassssss.

• Naw hardly ever.

• yes like today i was trying to take a selfie but i just can't

• Never 😃😀😅

• Yes a lot of times

• Nah. I'm pretty much always popping. But I have had days where I was sick and felt like I looked bad

What Guys Said 3

• 3|0
  • Yes, especially when I was like 15 or 16, I hated the way I used to look and hated myself for it. Bad mistake...

• Only when I'm sick, or haven't gotten more than six hours of sleep in seventy-two hours of time. Then I feel like I've been run over by a truck.