What do you use to listen to your music?

I use Pandora or YouTube

1|0
19|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a mobile DJ, so I have to have my own music (as in, own legal copies of my music). I have thousands of CDs, plus I belong to DJ "record pools" which allows me to legally get promotional copies of new music - including radio edits and other versions not always available to the public. These used to be sent out on CD, but today can be downloaded directly.

Anyway, I have a very large music collection, but it's still small enough to fit on a microSD card, so I can carry it all on my phone, and I do. But I also have a copy on my DJ laptop for performances, and either device can be hooked up to various speaker systems I have access to.

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, I always liked singing but unfortunately I wasn't gifted with a musical voice. Very cool!

• I'm the same. I have a terrible singing voice, but I enjoy singing and have a gift for remembering lyrics. That's some kind of cosmic joke on me. LOL.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 18

• hmmm.. lately all I care is about is sad back ground music!

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen YouTube while I'm at home usually. Every now and then, I'll throw in Pandora. When I'm driving, I've got my iPod that I can play through my car's speakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • My iTunes or Spotify!

1|0
    0|0
  • Youtube, 8tracks, etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • I use YouTube.

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to music on mostly SoundCloud, but if the song I want to listen to isn't there I'll go on Youtube. If I want to listen to new or different songs or don't feel like changing songs I'll go on Pandora.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use iHeart Radio =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Youtube is the best in my opinion ALWAYS. But on the phone i often use Soundcloud to save data.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG TWINZIES! :D <3 I'm listening to My Way by Fetty Wap right now on Pandora lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Pandora

1|0
    0|0
  • I use youtube.

1|0
    0|0
  • YouTube sometimes but i have more than 350 songs in my phone 😂😂😂😂 so

1|0
    0|0
  • Spotify or YouTube

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to use Audiotube so I can listen to music without wifi.

1|0
    0|0
  • apple radio

0|0
    0|0
  • Youtube, Pandora, iheart radio

0|0
    0|0
  • I use Spotify

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube or radio