Why lesbian holding hands in public is ok but not gays?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where you live and how hypocritical people are about their so-called "moral values".

Most Helpful Girl

• Because males see lesbians as erotic. They don't see gays that way. And if they do, they feel bad about it.

It's the same reason why lesbians got treated better through history. No one cares if 2 women fuck around. It's not up to them to continue the family name. They're just ladies having fun. They'll go back their husbands and give them 10 kids. Is this good? If they're just trying to exist, yes. If they're looking for equal rights, which they couldn't do at all before Stonewall, no. They didn't go against being objectified back then, they needed it so they wouldn't get their eyes gouged out and hanged like their gay friends. But now that women can work, run for president and marry other women, they're fighting it. Hayley Kiyoko has a song called Girls like Girls. Look it up. Watch the video. Read the meaning on Genius. The guy lets his girlfriend make out with Hayley because he thinks she's just experimenting with girls (he was probably even jacking off to it). But the minute things get serious between his girlfriend and Hayley, hhe gets worried. He beats the shit out of Hayley. Hayley beats the shit out of him. Hayley and girlfriend ride off to the sunset together.

But when the father hears his son likes dick, he'll be mad. He'll be embarassed. What if his son is bottoming? It codes in his brain as "son_acting_as_a_woman" and that's not good. He needs to fuck women. He needs to be a manly man and go chop some lumber. Or he's a dissapointment. Or maybe he remembers 18:22 if he's Christian. This is the only Bible verse I have memorized. Those crazy old Jews.

What Guys Said 7

• Why is it not okay? I don't understand this. I see it all the time and I don't say anything about it.

• Yeah, I like ur opinion... If lesbians are allowed; gays must be allowed too...
    We call that double standarts...

• Im not saying I agree with it, but its because holding hands is considered feminine.

• You didn't see the recent news regarding the lesbian couple who were hit by a cop in Hawaii?

• unfortunately I am not one of both of them

• Double standards

• Because women are perverse lesbians and men are straight

What Girls Said 9

• Not sure where you live but where I live currently both are acceptable!

• Really? Its okay !!!

• Says who? Wtf?

• Well I think both are okay but the reason that people care less about lesbian couples doing this is likely because the don't realize the girls are anything more than friends where as a normal friend pair of guys wouldn't hold hands but a gay couple would.

• Because women are programmed to be cuddly and emotional. Guys aren't. Guys definitely perpetuate hatred amongst faggets more than women not that I care though.

• It's also more acceptable for two girls to hold hands, even if they're friends

• Depends where you live , here I'm sf you see all of that.

• Both are fine.

• I don't know, I have seen people finding PDA of lesbians weird as well.