What is your fantasy job?

Mine is being an agent in the movie Mission Impossible. I want to work like Tom Cruise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to have some land and make a shelter for stray/abused animals. Does that count as a dream job? lol

Also i've always thought being on one of those crab boats, in the middle of the ocean, would be an amazing job. I know it would be so difficult and exhausting. It would be nice to work for a month or two and make that much money. And it would be so terrifying being out there, sounds so exciting to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is being the leader of a game company. We would would together with other companies to help remake classic games. For example, Golden Sun. Ever played that? The game is incredible, but its graphics are nothing compared to what they could be today. I know I certainly would love to play a remake of that! I already have a name for my company.

I call it "Phoenix Gaming".

What do you think? :D

• I love games man. Achieve that.

• Thanks for MHO!
      Before Phoenix Gaming, I plan to accomplish my first dream job, which is working with Nintendo. I have so many ideas for games for them, especially being a Zelda fanatic.
      One is the creation of a Pokémon MMO, which I'm surprised doesn't exist yet. It will be using a non-turn-based battle system I have tons of ideas for.
      I've simply got a billion ideas for games, but can't make them...

What Girls Said 7

• A wildlife rehabilitatator... It's a dream job because it takes a lot to become one and but it's a non profit job.

• Running a multibillion dollar gaming and entertainment company, and if that doesn't work, I'd like to be a manga artist.

• Being a food critic OR the kind of people where they're paid to travel the world. Fucking dreams!

• a princess at disneyland. Perfect makeup, little kids are extremely happy to meet you because you're their idol, and i get to act like magic exists.

• eh I don't care!

• I've always wanted to have the job of the person who fills ice cream cones with ice cream from the machine <3

• I want to be a human reseources menager in Hollywood.

What Guys Said 6

• Sports broadcaster for the NBA or NFL!

• Chief of Naval Operations or have the rank of First Sea Lord

• Founder, CEO, and head writer for an entertainment company.
    Also owner of a video game bar.

• videogamer...

• dog trainer
    can somebody tell me how can i become one

• Call Cesar Milan.

• hell give a job certification? or was this a joke i wan't joking through there can be no better job than being dog trainer a little sadness and a little less sex fine
      no actually forget it

• To rule the world