Would you be angry if your bf/gf got hit on a lot or stared at as you two were out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not be angry with my girlfriend because she is not responsible for other peoples actions. It is how she reacts to them that matters. I also would not be real angry with the other person either for staring because at the end of the day I would know I am the one dating her and not the other guy. As for hitting on her I would not get aggressive about it but I would tell him that he needs to leave us alone and what he is doing is unacceptable.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't be angry, but i'd be jealous and at the same time flattered as they chose me over that huge crowd of admirers lol

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't let that happen. Because Im very open and friendly and talkactive when Im single. And the complete opposite when I have a girlfriend. I act arrogant and won't even answer probably as if she's not even worth my words. I won't do that if she's just asking a question though. This way I keep my girl calm.

• Nope, I fell in love with her for a reason, she attracted me somehow, so it's going to be obvious that others will be attracted to her too

• Nope, I'd think it's funny. I tend to be very secure in my relationships

• no. nothing i or my future girl could do about it.

• I don't mind, tho she gets super jealous when I get hit on.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe because it shows that ppls don't respect me!

• No its just nature