Whats something you dont like when you are talking to a guy?

I can be a little bit shy, so I was wondering what are the things you dont like when you are talking to someone

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm trying to have a conversation with them and I say something and they launch into teasing me and make a big deal. For example, I once was talking to a guy friend in a coffee shop and said "yeah I don't date Asians or Indians" and he was like "OOH you so racist! Hahaha wow" and it was so obnoxious. And it was after he had just said he had a preference for white girls. It was just totally uncalled for and interfered with our conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the struggle haha, I sometimes get shy around girls. I'm fine when its just me and a girl... but if there are other people around I get awkward haha

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like it when guys only talk about themselves sometimes. Not saying everyone does but it sucks when I'm in a convo with a guy and he only answers my questions but doesn't ask any back.

• That guys think it's going to end with him magically inside me. Like seriously?

• If he keeps talking about sexual stuffs or his jokes are negative.

What Guys Said 0